2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

I suspect Lucid rolled 2.4.0 and 2.4.2 to a small percentage of random VINS. Typically something like 10%. Then waited to see if there were any issues.

Trying to work out some form of pattern is probably pointless.
This is precisely my guess too.

I have a 2023 Pure AWD (SSP + vanilla DD, not DDP) and received 2.4.2 this past Sunday. It’s been fantastic.

To the extent my one data point counts for anything, I’d say that any delays don’t seem to be related to having a Pure AWD alone (which I like to think of as basically a detuned Touring, but that’s another discussion entirely… :) )

Do you see any new features for adaptive cruise, etc without DD pro? I don’t have DD pro but got premium. Curious if there any features such as vehicle lane visualization available without DD pro.

Do you see any new features for adaptive cruise, etc without DD pro? I don’t have DD pro but got premium. Curious if there any features such as vehicle lane visualization available without DD pro.
No, I don’t see anything other than nicer graphics for my vehicle (in the correct color) and the vehicle in front. Side note: unfortunately I don’t get the more aggressive “resume from standstill” adaptive cruise improvements which would have been really helpful for my driving routine.

I don’t have DD premium, so not sure if there are any updates that are specific to that feature.

Finally got the HA lane change to work today. I’m very happy with this update. I really like the reduced speed on curved roads. Good work lucid! Now all I need is HA to work with just eye tracking.

Finally got the HA lane change to work today. I’m very happy with this update. I really like the reduced speed on curved roads. Good work lucid! Now all I need is HA to work with just eye tracking.
So the annoying hands on steering wheel warning
still pops up every 30 secs even though hands are on the steering wheel?

So the annoying hands on steering wheel warning
still pops up every 30 secs even though hands are on the steering wheel?
Yes, it’s still there. I’m pretty sure it’s every 15 seconds. From my experience you have to tug it a bit to stop it from warning you.

Yes, it’s still there. I’m pretty sure it’s every 15 seconds. From my experience you have to tug it a bit to stop it from warning you.
Six seconds if you're not looking at the road, fifteen seconds if you are.

From the owner's manual:

1726120990165.webp

1726121012791.webp

It stop for me two updates ago; it only comes on now if my hands are off the steering wheel.

According to the instructions, it only applies to those who have DDP

Has anyone received the update in the last 72 hours?

Took a 300-mile trip yesterday and the improvements in the HA and the new lane-change assist were great, although on some of the curves the HA did seem to make staged adjustments instead of one smooth motion to stay in the lane. I do like how quickly the lane-change is executed.

Happy to see improvements to mobile app responsiveness. On the other hand, glad I didn't go for DDpro, looks like most features are locked for US only.
This one all the way. It takes way too long for the car to unlock with the mobile key especially on a second lock while you are doing your daily stops.

Having to change the battery on the key fob every two months is very annoying and i just leave the key at home.

FYI only just asked CS a question about an issue I’ve been having (no key found) and requesting update:

“All the VINs are queued to go out already and should be delivered soon. Please reach out again on Sunday (or Tuesday as Mondays are often very busy) and we can see if there is an issue with the push.”

FYI only just asked CS a question about an issue I’ve been having (no key found) and requesting update:

“All the VINs are queued to go out already and should be delivered soon. Please reach out again on Sunday (or Tuesday as Mondays are often very busy) and we can see if there is an issue with the push.”
I'll believe it when I see it. LOL

I'll believe it when I see it. LOL
all i know is that when i go into the mobile app, there is massive amounts of upload that happens from the car.. but very limited download. i think my unifi portal has seen the more access from me in the past week than it has seen all year 🤣 (i did read somewhere that the car now also uses the wifi to download updates, but could be wrong on that)

all i know is that when i go into the mobile app, there is massive amounts of upload that happens from the car.. but very limited download. i think my unifi portal has seen the more access from me in the past week than it has seen all year 🤣 (i did read somewhere that the car now also uses the wifi to download updates, but could be wrong on that)
How can you see the amount of data coming in and out?

Back