OTA Update 2.1.64

Did anyone that signed up for the prioritized OTAs get an update? Is northernstar the only one that has it here?

Did anyone that signed up for the prioritized OTAs get an update? Is northernstar the only one that has it here?
Mine just showed the update available. Installing now.

I signed up for the prioritized OTA updates, but haven't received anything yet.

Now that the update is out, @Bobby can you decode the emojis that were posted? Or did they mean something that didn't come out with 2.1.64?

1. Wireless CarPlay is not stable for me and it stops working every now and then. I have switched to wired carplay and its very stable.
This happens. This is a software issue. I hope it continues to improve over time (it has been more stable, but it does still happen).

2. Using phone as mobile key has never worked for me. I use the fob.
This is not a software issue and you should push back on service. If your iPhone 14 Pro as a mobile key has never worked, this is, and I cannot emphasize this enough, not a software issue. This is a hardware issue.

Hey all.

I just updated the SW to 2.1.64 a few minutes ago.
Can't find any information about this OTA update.

I also looked at the https://www.lucidupdates.com/ota-updates.html page, but there was no info.
Anyone have information about the latest software?
1. When you were about to update, you can see information about it.
2. The lucidupdates.com website is up-to-date.

Now that the update is out, @Bobby can you decode the emojis that were posted? Or did they mean something that didn't come out with 2.1.64?
Amy, remember the secret handshake I showed you?

I was traveling when the prioritized OTA sign-up post was opened for the forum members... Never had a chance to sign-up. lol
My Lucid App (Pixel 8 Pro) had an update-available notification at around noon Pacific time.

I was traveling when the prioritized OTA sign-up post was opened for the forum members... Never had a chance to sign-up. lol
My Lucid App (Pixel 8 Pro) had an update-available notification at around noon Pacific time.
I did sign up for prioritized OTA updates and no notification yet if a pending update ...

I did sign up for prioritized OTA updates and no notification yet if a pending update ...
No reason to get this one early. That’s more for items where your evaluation and opinion are valued before fleetwide distribution.

I don’t know how to make this more clear: there is something wrong with either your phone setup or your car. This is not a thing that happens for other people with mobile key.

If you haven’t already had service look at it, do that. If you have, make them look at it again.

This is completely not related to anything Tesla has done or not done in the past.
The very few times I used just my phone to drive cause I forgot my fob it asks me for pin to drive.
I carry my fob around 99% of time for drives except for when I need to move the car garage to drive way etc then I get pin to drive cause no no fob so feel your pain

The very few times I used just my phone to drive cause I forgot my fob it asks me for pin to drive.
Do you have mobile key set up, specifically? Not just installing the app?

If so, you need to see service.

I carry my fob around 99% of time for drives except for when I need to move the car garage to drive way etc then I get pin to drive cause no no fob so feel your pain
I have not used the fob in well over a year and it has never asked for my PIN. Are you sure that everything is set up properly in the car to use mobile key?

I am fine with the fob for now it’s how my model S was I am used to this
Cool. That didn’t answer our questions, lol, and in the interest of understanding if this is a real issue or due to you not having mobile key set up, I’m still curious.

But cool. :)

Back