OTA Update 2.1.64

Just received notification of update. Installed in approx 5 min as advertised!

Just received notification of update. Installed in approx 5 min as advertised!

I have noticed their ETAs have been spot on for the last few dozen updates. It doesn’t always report progress perfectly (since I assume the car is doing things that take down connectivity) but it’s fairly consistent in terms of time and ETA.

I have noticed their ETAs have been spot on for the last few dozen updates. It doesn’t always report progress perfectly (since I assume the car is doing things that take down connectivity) but it’s fairly consistent in terms of time and ETA.
Yea ... the Rivian update times are really a "suggestion". The last ones are quite large and take over their estimated time which can be 90 min or so.

I signed up to get it early and I did went ahead and updated the car but there’s really nothing here. No new features. No menu changes. It’s just a very minor update.
I have a feeling the next one may be small also.

I don’t know how to make this more clear: there is something wrong with either your phone setup or your car. This is not a thing that happens for other people with mobile key.

If you haven’t already had service look at it, do that. If you have, make them look at it again.

This is completely not related to anything Tesla has done or not done in the past.
This happens to me with mobile key on occasion. I’ve had to enter my PIN several times in order to drive the vehicle. iPhone 15 pro on latest version of iOS for what it’s worth.

This happens to me with mobile key on occasion. I’ve had to enter my PIN several times in order to drive the vehicle. iPhone 15 pro on latest version of iOS for what it’s worth.
Ditto…..
It’s been an issue experienced by others
Just search the threads. I’m having service replace my antennas against their push back on the situation.

Ditto…..
It’s been an issue experienced by others
Just search the threads. I’m having service replace my antennas against their push back on the situation.

I shouldn’t have said it doesn’t happen to anyone. My point was anyone it happens to should push back on service because it is not a software issue if it happens regularly and you have deleted and re-added the mobile key, and confirmed your settings are set up properly.

That’s what I meant. Your solution is, I believe, the correct one.

Ok so just got mine back from a minor tweak (rattling speakers, now all is well with the world) and some campaigns I wasn’t aware of (wiper linkage anyone?) and 2.1.64 updated while she was away.

Now: is anyone experiencing issue with backup camera? Works 20% of the time now and never works when I’m judging distance to shopping carts.

Ok so just got mine back from a minor tweak (rattling speakers, now all is well with the world) and some campaigns I wasn’t aware of (wiper linkage anyone?) and 2.1.64 updated while she was away.

Now: is anyone experiencing issue with backup camera? Works 20% of the time now and never works when I’m judging distance to shopping carts.
No issues with my backup camera

You may want to clarify... I'm guessing that you do not have DreamDrive Premium's or Pro's 360 degree cameras, and that this is just the regular backup camera feature.

Did this update change the Alexa voice? Sounds different.

Did this update change the Alexa voice? Sounds different.
I would imagine that the voice is controlled and shipped by Amazon. Wouldnt think Lucid would have the ability to change that voice but I could be wrong.

I would imagine that the voice is controlled and shipped by Amazon. Wouldnt think Lucid would have the ability to change that voice but I could be wrong.
Well, if it’s similar to the app, there should be multiple audio presets to pick from. Maybe Lucid switched the preset in use from one to another? (Kind of like Siri)

Back