2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

Peter alluded to the big update on today's presentation saying it was intentionally just released. Makes me wonder if they knew about the bugs but were under the gun to get the update out before the presentation by edict from above. That might explain why a bunch of us are having issues.

Peter alluded to the big update on today's presentation saying it was intentionally just released. Makes me wonder if they knew about the bugs but were under the gun to get the update out before the presentation by edict from above. That might explain why a bunch of us are having issues.
I guess I got lucky mine's been solid.

I believe it also works with the native maps… but only when you navigate from the maps to another like music etc.
You are right. I meant that within CarPlay, it seems to work only with Apple Maps, not with eg Google Maps.

Slide 115 - list of the things we can expect in near future -- DASH CAM, ANDROID AUTO
Hands-free highway assist! Now that DD Pro costs $2500 over Premium in a new car, and if Lucid will let me pay that $2500 (my car came with the hardware even though I opted out of the $10k upcharge for DD Pro), it will be a much easier decision to justify.

Also - further audio improvements! Multitasking!

Some have said that the rollout may have been paused to fix a bug with cameras.
I hope they did not stop the rollout. I rather have it with some minor flaws than not get the update for a while. They would fix it soon anyway.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet. Is the Lucid Assistant available through the phone app for verbal commands like open frunk, etc? If not, I would be interested in seeing this option. Alexa was not great. I'm patiently looking f
Forward to 2.4.
No, although that’s a great idea! You should definitely send that suggestion to customer care.

is anyone else seeing the lane change option? i drove about 50miles on HA yesterday and it never appeared.
Never saw the broken lines. I’ll have to confirm if the setting is disabled. I would imagine since it’s a new feature it’s enabled by default.
Contact CS, or wait. Some cars are having issues with the activation of LCA, mine included. They’re working on it, as there are a couple reasons it’s occurring. They’ve fixed at least one (thus fixing it for some cars), but are still working on the others.

Luckily it’s all software and can be OTA updated, but I’m in the same limbo. :)

Spoke to customer care. Apparently the update is rolled out to a few car configurations. Mine is a 23 Air Pure with DD pro and SSP. Their eng team confirmed that there is no update available for my car :-/

Spoke to customer care. Apparently the update is rolled out to a few car configurations. Mine is a 23 Air Pure with DD pro and SSP. Their eng team confirmed that there is no update available for my car :-/
Interesting, I couldn't get them to tell me anything about rollout, etc. except 2 weeks.

Interesting, I couldn't get them to tell me anything about rollout, etc. except 2 weeks.
It's only been 3 days. Why the hell are you guys already bothering Customer Care? It's been stated repeatedly that you need to be PATIENT with OTAs. Give it a week for small updates and 2 weeks for big updates (like this one) before reaching out. All you're doing is gumming up the works for people with real issues.

Well, It’s Done 🤞🤞.
Will do some driving tomorrow and hope I am one of the lucky ones and have no camera issues.

Attachments

• IMG_1252.webp
    IMG_1252.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1253.webp
    IMG_1253.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 98
So I have the update and the drive in to work was great, however, upon plugging in and starting charging, the car is still showing the car as 'Driving' and not charging even though it is reporting the charge percent increasing and the Chargepoint app is showing it drawing 6kw continuously.
Has anyone seen this? I've had it happen once before, doesn't seem to affect anything though I guess reboot the car when I get back into it.
I’ve had issues with Chargepoint as well

It's only been 3 days. Why the hell are you guys already bothering Customer Care? It's been stated repeatedly that you need to be PATIENT with OTAs. Give it a week for small updates and 2 weeks for big updates (like this one) before reaching out. All you're doing is gumming up the works for people with real issues.
I don't have the update yet either and I echo this statement. It will be available when Lucid releases it. I am letting the excitement slowly continue to grow as I hear everyone's experiences. It's as if I've ordered a new car and it is currently in transit.

Back