2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

is anyone else seeing the lane change option? i drove about 50miles on HA yesterday and it never appeared.
If you see dashed lines to the adjacent lane, the it is enabled. If the line to the adjacent lane is solid, then it is not active. When active, just press the turn signal ans lane change assist will complete the lane change.

The last time my car was at service, when I picked it up they had turned off hold. That really puzzled me until I figured it out and turned it back on again. There was no software update, so it must not have been an update bug, but someone changing the setting.
Super thanks for the response/suggestion. You are right the factory had changed the setting to ROLL, and after selecting HOLD everything is back to normal. Thanks Again!

So I have the update and the drive in to work was great, however, upon plugging in and starting charging, the car is still showing the car as 'Driving' and not charging even though it is reporting the charge percent increasing and the Chargepoint app is showing it drawing 6kw continuously.
Has anyone seen this? I've had it happen once before, doesn't seem to affect anything though I guess reboot the car when I get back into it.

I’m curious if people are still getting the update today? Unless I missed it I haven’t heard of any new recipients of the update.

So I have the update and the drive in to work was great, however, upon plugging in and starting charging, the car is still showing the car as 'Driving' and not charging even though it is reporting the charge percent increasing and the Chargepoint app is showing it drawing 6kw continuously.
Has anyone seen this? I've had it happen once before, doesn't seem to affect anything though I guess reboot the car when I get back into it.
I have seen this once a long time ago. The car corrected itself after an hour or so. I think it is related to communication with the server rather than any update related issue.

Yet to receive the update. I have a trip to Zion NP starting this Thursday, and have no interest in doing this if I don't get this by tonight. Or else, I have to dismiss the update notification throughout my trip till Monday. Hope a new update adds a snooze option for this.

Quotes.webp

Heyyyy some of you made it into the slide deck today!

You can still use the button. If you can’t, that’s a bug you should report.
I can't but it's a moot point. If I turn off the Alexa hands free option, I can't give Alexa commands by pressing the microphone. I haven't gotten the update yet, but since it's a problem with Alexa, it's not relevant going forward.
Or use the Alexa app on your phone or via CarPlay
The Alexa app seems to work but the limited testing I've done is with the pre-update version. If I open the Alexa app and put it in Auto mode, and I set the source in the car to Bluetooth, then I can use Alexa, listen to Amazon Music, control things such as my garage door, and even get around some of the things that Lucid didn't support in Alexa. But if I set the source to anything else, it's generally going to be a problem. It's not that Alexa won't work but I won't hear it either through the car or through the phone speakers. So I could tell it to open the garage door, guess as to when it might be prompting me for my voice code (PIN) and say it, and it might work. Or I could give any command for which I don't need to hear a response, but there aren't many of them. I don't mind jumping through hoops to get things to work, but that's provided that in the end I get something easy to use. Having to remember to start the Alexa app each time is more than I can handle.

Android Auto is supposedly around the corner, and it's a matter of time before Amazon Music is built in. I might even be able to use Hey Google to get my phone to open the garage door. It's a bit awkward doing it with my phone, but might be no problem once Android Auto is in place. Android Auto would also take care of Amazon Music, so it alone might be the missing piece.

I assume that people with CarPlay can already use Amazon Music just fine...to the extent that Amazon Music itself qualifies as just fine.

As someone who has been super underwhelmed by DD Pro, I’m really looking forward to this release. I only used it once on a road trip when I first got my GT last December and it felt like the Autopia ride at Disney when you take your hands off the wheel, ping ponging in the lane.

Honestly though this feature hasn't been important to me. I really like driving the car, so no biggie. Figured that it would take some time for Lucid to get the firmware right.

Since there’s no sign of the update, I tried to conjure it by updating the phone app, then sitting in my car looking wistfully at the Glass Cockpit. Maybe next I'll try sacrificing some chickens in the back yard. That generally works.
I'll bring Beer to share while we grill chickens until we get the update. Hope you have access to unlimited supply of chicken for the LONG WAIT TIMES :)

No update for me yet. But given all the comments I will wait for a more “Robust”version!

I have DD Pro.

Back