2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

Are the Camera’s actually not working or are they not working for Highway Assist and that is why they disabled your Highway Assist Feature to ensure you don’t get into any bad situation?

I am assuming this is not causing any issues with driving. Are the turn signal cameras working after the update?
The cameras are not working. I wasn't on the highway at all, so HA didn't come into play. IIRC it first says my right side camera is failing, then my left pillar, then my right pillar.

I'm pretty sure the turn signal cameras aren't working when this happens. (TBC the cameras work fine for a few minutes but then start generating errors.)

Lots of posts but did anyone update to the 2.4.2 and it worked flawlessly or are people having issues? My 2.4.2 says estimated time 135 minutes so interesting If it takes longer for some people.
I updated to 2.4.2 this morning (skipping 2.4.0 entirely). Everything works great, no problems.

Question… would the new lane visitation be displayed been out of highway assist or will it only be displayed under certain circumstances

I’m guessing the more people that report camera errors with this update, the more likely it is to be paused until they figure out what’s wrong.

2.4.2 here. Getting the camera errors too, thus disabling HA. Trying a Logo reset and will see later if it worked.

Also, I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned that they fixed the light bar issue form a few updates ago - the light stays on for more than 2 seconds now when unlocking.
YAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK you for sharing that....! Haven't received the update yet and I look forward to going back to walking towards my car staring adoringly at that lightbar while hoping no one catches me grinning as well.

The cameras are not working. I wasn't on the highway at all, so HA didn't come into play. IIRC it first says my right side camera is failing, then my left pillar, then my right pillar.

I'm pretty sure the turn signal cameras aren't working when this happens. (TBC the cameras work fine for a few minutes but then start generating errors.)
A reset didn't fix the cameras? I was just about to ask if there were any issues with the update. I got the notice sometime in the middle of the night. I was planning to install it tonight, but not if there's issues with it since I have to do a long drive tomorrow morning.

A reset didn't fix the cameras? I was just about to ask if there were any issues with the update. I got the notice sometime in the middle of the night. I was planning to install it tonight, but not if there's issues with it since I have to do a long drive tomorrow morning.
None of the resets bring it back. You cannot use HA because of the bug.

I’m loving this update… items that I thought should have rolled out in the beginning is here… auto lane change - works better than Tesla; auto cruise control resume - perfect and others. What do you like with this new update; be advised most updates only apply if your Air has certain features.

Question… would the new lane visitation be displayed been out of highway assist or will it only be displayed under certain circumstances
Guessing the lane visualization is present when using HA or adaptive cruise, but not full time since the power bar is front and center if you're managing the throttle.

FWIW... I took 3 short drives this morning. At the start of each, the cameras worked fine. After about 5 minutes of driving each time, the cameras started failing. This is on 2.4.2.

I then came home and changed some of my settings, including enabling lane departure protection. (After major updates I sometimes re-enable functionality to see if I now find it usable.)

A couple hours later I got back in the car and it immediately reported the camera failures (this was new) but those failures went away in under a minute and never came back on 3 short drives.

So... tl;dr this might be related to or resolved by changing some of the Dream Drive settings?

Anybody without DD Pro receive the update yet?
Yes, I have vanilla DD and received the update yesterday. Probably took about 90 minutes. The assistant is great, and there are lots of “quality of life” improvements such as much faster wake and better graphics for adaptive cruise. Outstanding work by the Lucid team!!

This was covered in the release notes. Navigation was specifically listed as a function that the new Lucid Assistant supported out of the box.

Yes, but it was a generic "navigation functions."

Over the past 3 years functions have come and gone. This one I have particularly enjoyed so I hoped someone that already installed the update had already used it, which they did. Thanks.

I updated to 2.4.2 this morning (skipping 2.4.0 entirely). Everything works great, no problems.
Did you drive the car after the updates? Looks
Like for two owners the issues started after they drove a few miles. Thanks for your update.

I'm having a camera error with the front / rear views. Says unavailable but the surround view on the bottom screen is still working.

Nothing, as of yet, has fixed it.

I'm having a camera error with the front / rear views. Says unavailable but the surround view on the bottom screen is still working.

Nothing, as of yet, has fixed it.
Seems to be a known issue at this point. No way to get rid of it. Tried the above suggestion to adjust DreamDrive settings to no avail.

Air logo didn't work.

Just got home and nuke reset and the fault alerts came up before the UI had even fully loaded 😞

Seems to be a known issue at this point. No way to get rid of it. Tried the above suggestion to adjust DreamDrive settings to no avail.
I wonder if the update will be put on hold due to this issue? I haven't received notification of the update availability yet nor have I seen any big downloads for the vehicle on my Eero.

Guessing the lane visualization is present when using HA or adaptive cruise, but not full time since the power bar is front and center if you're managing the throttle.
That is correct; it displays while using either HA or adaptive CC; not sure for those who don’t have Dream Drive Pro.

I have a '23 Pure with DDP and haven't recieved the update yet either. Hopefully, the issues with the update will get fixed before it gets sent to me. 🤞🏽

Back