2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

Assuming it is being pushed to folks with DDPro first considering significant enhancements? I don’t have DDPro and happy to wait until end of this update cycle!

Assuming it is being pushed to folks with DDPro first considering significant enhancements?

Nah... I don't think so. I have DDPro. No update alert so far.
If my memory serves correctly, the last 2.3.10 notice also came through 3 days after the update was released for my GT.
I'm guessing I'll be receiving the notification tomorrow or Tuesday.

The HomeLink improvements are sooooo welcomed. I was just about to program my partner's profile with our garage door opener, so I'm glad I procrastinated!

Just a heads up (and I'm curious if anyone else hit this), the release notes do say "you may have to reprogram your Homelink devices in case you do not see it in the updated list" and that happened to me - after the update, all of my Homelinks are now completely gone. So I guess for me at the end of the day I didn't save anything because I still need to reprogram (I have an older garage door and reprogramming is a little annoying, e.g. I have to get up on a ladder to press a button on the garage door motor to put it in "programming mode" - I can't just do it from the clicker alone), but very glad that going forward that Homelinks aren't specific to a single profile.
Reading your post, I was sweating about having to go thru this pain again.
Fortunately, my HomeLink still works.

The lane change assist is the best I’ve ever used. It switches lanes the same way I would, and aborts when I would. I was really impressed.

This is great feedback. The best lane change I’ve experienced thus far was in my 2015 Model S with old-school Autopilot 1.0. When I moved up to a 2020 the lane change was far worse, unpredictable and often required intervention. It hadn’t improved when I sold the car to move to my first Lucid.

(Side note - the 2015 S had better auto park than the 2020, too, but the Air beats them both :) )

Reading your post, I was sweating about having to go thru this pain again.
Fortunately, my HomeLink still works.
Mine did not need reprogramming with 2.4.0.

Assuming it is being pushed to folks with DDPro first considering significant enhancements? I don’t have DDPro and happy to wait until end of this update cycle!
Unless you have DDPro what you see is the homelink and lucid assistant. It seems to unlock faster when I push the door handle.

Got the update this morning and confirmed it on phone, but it failed when I check in the app two hours later. And now it shows 2.3.10 is the latest version available. Does anyone know if customer service is able to re push the update to the vehicle?
called CS and they state that the vehicle is stuck at 50% and shows offline now, even though my phone app still works fine. Ticket has been submitted for a repush and hopefully don't need a service visit

I find it to oversteer into the adjacent lane rather than smoothly drift into the adjacent lane. It also seems to like a lot more space behind a car in the adjacent lane than it really needs, especially when that car is going faster than I am. It is still better to error on the side a safety with that.
I had found it to be smooth in the tests, but it's not running on my car at the moment (I need the next sw fix for LCA to calibrate).

The adjacent car may also rely on your 'how many cars' distance setting, so see if changing that changes it at all.

To be clear, I wasn't saying it was perfect; I was saying it was impressive and the best I'd seen to date.

Reactions: Plg
I had found it to be smooth in the tests, but it's not running on my car at the moment (I need the next sw fix for LCA to calibrate).

The adjacent car may also rely on your 'how many cars' distance setting, so see if changing that changes it at all.

To be clear, I wasn't saying it was perfect; I was saying it was impressive and the best I'd seen to date.
I downloaded it last night. Drove on the freeway today and turned on Highway Assist. After about 3 miles driving in the middle lane the dotted lines showed up on both sides and it worked flawlessly. I made multiple lane changes and was very impressed. Also, for those who have complained about pushing multiple buttons to close the garage door when leaving, it now automatically shows my homelink when I put the car in reverse and just one push and done. "Hey Lucid" also works well as long as you are clear in what you want it to do. I asked it to play my Playlist on Tidal and it did so perfectly.

The update I got yesterday was labeled 2.4.2 and it was huge (7+ GB) download and seemed to take the better part of 3 hours to install. Noticed that there was a separate maps update I needed to install from the navigation settings.

Looking forward to trying it out on the road...

Does anyone happen to know yet, with the new Lucid Assist, can you say, Lucid navigate to 123 Main Street Boston Massachusetts or navigate to Costco in Boston still?

With Alexa, this was easier than manually inputing destinations.

Does anyone happen to know yet, with the new Lucid Assist, can you say, Lucid navigate to 123 Main Street Boston Massachusetts or navigate to Costco in Boston still?

Yes.

Was there any improvement in Profile switching time, this will help me great since i have to do this 4 to 5 times a day.
Anyone checked this?

The HomeLink improvements are sooooo welcomed. I was just about to program my partner's profile with our garage door opener, so I'm glad I procrastinated!

Just a heads up (and I'm curious if anyone else hit this), the release notes do say "you may have to reprogram your Homelink devices in case you do not see it in the updated list" and that happened to me - after the update, all of my Homelinks are now completely gone. So I guess for me at the end of the day I didn't save anything because I still need to reprogram (I have an older garage door and reprogramming is a little annoying, e.g. I have to get up on a ladder to press a button on the garage door motor to put it in "programming mode" - I can't just do it from the clicker alone), but very glad that going forward that Homelinks aren't specific to a single profile.
Clicker! Excellent.

This was covered in the release notes. Navigation was specifically listed as a function that the new Lucid Assistant supported out of the box.

The update I got yesterday was labeled 2.4.2 and it was huge (7+ GB) download and seemed to take the better part of 3 hours to install. Noticed that there was a separate maps update I needed to install from the navigation settings.

Looking forward to trying it out on the road...
I also got a notification for 2.4.2

Has anyone with door soft close issue received the update? and if so, has the issue resolved after the update?

Lots of posts but did anyone update to the 2.4.2 and it worked flawlessly or are people having issues? My 2.4.2 says estimated time 135 minutes so interesting If it takes longer for some people.

Lots of posts but did anyone update to the 2.4.2 and it worked flawlessly or are people having issues? My 2.4.2 says estimated time 135 minutes so interesting If it takes longer for some people.
Look away.

Back