2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

Lots of posts but did anyone update to the 2.4.2 and it worked flawlessly or are people having issues? My 2.4.2 says estimated time 135 minutes so interesting If it takes longer for some people.
No issues here. Took about 90 minutes. I did have to force an update to the iPhone app, but after that the app connects to the car every time and quickly, too. Such an improvement over the prior iterations.

Exactly where I am. I’m excited for the DDpro enhancements but not sure why lucid would take away Alexa. There had to be a commercial agreement issue?
Before I complain about the new interface, I think I'll try it. Alexa was not the best at controlling things in the car.

Installed the update yesterday and I drove about 20miles on highway assist today but lane change didn’t appear.

Anybody without DD Pro receive the update yet?

Here with DD Premium - hoping to get the 2.4.0 or 2.4.2 update soon!

Before I complain about the new interface, I think I'll try it. Alexa was not the best at controlling things in the car.
thats the thing i care the least about, but thats me. i guess i'm special like that. i never use Alexa for the in-car automation. maybe if it worked better, i would.

For some reason highway assist is disabled in my lucid air GT after the update.. and I am constantly getting errors like left side camera error and right side pillar camera error contact customer care. Anybody else facing the same ??
Exactly the same here. The errors seem to start appearing after a few minutes of driving, not right away. I haven't reached out to Customer Care yet, was hoping someone here already had the fix. :)

For those owners with DreamDrive Pro, please note that Lane Change Assist requires a period of driving in the middle lane on a multi-lane highway before it can be activated, for calibration purposes. The calibration is complete when a dashed line appears between lanes. Also, LCA will only work when you are between 40-85 mph and see a dotted lane on the center Glass Cockpit. TAP and briefly HOLD the turn signal lever to activate the feature.
When driving in the middle lane for LCA calibration, does the car need to be in HA?

I was late in being offered the last update. Wonder if that'll be the case again. If so, it might point to a sequential deployment list or lists as opposed to being random.

It was just over 2 weeks for me on the last one. @mcr16 can you offer any insight into the push order, by region, model, customer number, etc?

I don't mind waiting either way, I would just love to know when to expect so that don't invest energy into checking if it's, for sure, 2+ weeks out for me.

2.4.2 here. Getting the camera errors too, thus disabling HA. Trying a Logo reset and will see later if it worked.

Also, I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned that they fixed the light bar issue form a few updates ago - the light stays on for more than 2 seconds now when unlocking.

Exactly the same here. The errors seem to start appearing after a few minutes of driving, not right away. I haven't reached out to Customer Care yet, was hoping someone here already had the fix. :)
So it seems these errors are still happening. So now we have at least 3 people with the same issue.
Are the Camera’s actually not working or are they not working for Highway Assist and that is why they disabled your Highway Assist Feature to ensure you don’t get into any bad situation?

I am assuming this is not causing any issues with driving. Are the turn signal cameras working after the update?

I’m aware but we use Alexa and Amazon music in the house as well. Will be difficult to cut over and change behaviors. As a family we got used to Amazon music and even tried Apple Music via Alexa and went back to Amazon music.

Will have to see now.
Major first world problems…. I listen to rap and the bass doesn’t hit very hard! I get you

I was late in being offered the last update. Wonder if that'll be the case again. If so, it might point to a sequential deployment list or lists as opposed to being random.

It was just over 2 weeks for me on the last one. @mcr16 can you offer any insight into the push order, by region, model, customer number, etc?

I don't mind waiting either way, I would just love to know when to expect so that don't invest energy into checking if it's, for sure, 2+ weeks out for me.
I think with more number of owners on the road and the higher data transfer volume requirements, LUCID should figure out a faster OTA delivery mechanism (off course after first 100 who can provide feedback).

So it seems these errors are still happening. So now we have at least 3 people with the same issue.
Are the Camera’s actually not working or are they not working for Highway Assist and that is why they disabled your Highway Assist Feature to ensure you don’t get into any bad situation?

I am assuming this is not causing any issues with driving. Are the turn signal cameras working after the update?
I haven't noticed any actual camera issues. The blind spot and 3d surround work just fine. I can use ACC, but not HA, so I can't try to calibrate to use LCA. The car itself works fine otherwise. Lucid Assistant definitely has some improvements needed.

When driving in the middle lane for LCA calibration, does the car need to be in HA?
Ideally yes, as it helps with keeping the vehicle centered consistently. Otherwise, it can be achieved with manual driving as well. Also when driving in Highway Assist, you will see when LCA becomes available as the lane lines turned to dashed from solid.

Ideally yes, as it helps with keeping the vehicle centered consistently. Otherwise, it can be achieved with manual driving as well. Also when driving in Highway Assist, you will see when LCA becomes available as the lane lines turned to dashed from solid.
Can you give us any insight as to the timing of how updates are rolled out?

Back