2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

Got the update this morning and confirmed it on phone, but it failed when I check in the app two hours later. And now it shows 2.3.10 is the latest version available. Does anyone know if customer service is able to re push the update to the vehicle?

For those owners with DreamDrive Pro, please note that Lane Change Assist requires a period of driving in the middle lane on a multi-lane highway before it can be activated, for calibration purposes. The calibration is complete when a dashed line appears between lanes. Also, LCA will only work when you are between 40-85 mph and see a dotted lane on the center Glass Cockpit. TAP and briefly HOLD the turn signal lever to activate the feature.

For those owners with DreamDrive Pro, please note that Lane Change Assist requires a period of driving in the middle lane on a multi-lane highway before it can be activated, for calibration purposes. The calibration is complete when a dashed line appears between lanes. Also, LCA will only work when you are between 40-85 mph and see a dotted lane on the center Glass Cockpit. TAP and briefly HOLD the turn signal lever to activate the feature.
Yes it took about 3 miles on the freeway to complete the calibration and then it worked perfectly.

Maybe because for most Alexa barely worked and there was nothing Lucid could do to fix it other than hope Amazon doesn't lay off more of its engineers.
It may be an unfortunate step back for you right now, but I'd bet you will soon see it catch up in some ways and exceed in others.
Agree, you don't want your hand tied by a 3rd party, you never know when Amazon will drag their feet when a problem arises or you need updates

I got the 2.4.2 today but it is the same updates 135 minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_1229.webp
    IMG_1229.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 116
Was there any improvement in Profile switching time, this will help me great since i have to do this 4 to 5 times a day.

I think moving to Lucid Assistant is a good move in the long run to give Lucid control. I wish you could set a default music source like Alexa allowed. Lucid Assistant defaults to Spotify rather than Tidal. You can tell it to play on Tidal and it will but it would be nice to be able to set Tidal as the default.

The lane change assist is the best I’ve ever used. It switches lanes the same way I would, and aborts when I would. I was really impressed.
I find it to oversteer into the adjacent lane rather than smoothly drift into the adjacent lane. It also seems to like a lot more space behind a car in the adjacent lane than it really needs, especially when that car is going faster than I am. It is still better to error on the side a safety with that.

I really like the improved lane departure protection which I turned off a long time ago. It now provides a gentle pull to stay in the lane rather than an abrupt turn of the steering wheel. Much more helpful than before.

The HomeLink improvements are sooooo welcomed. I was just about to program my partner's profile with our garage door opener, so I'm glad I procrastinated!

Just a heads up (and I'm curious if anyone else hit this), the release notes do say "you may have to reprogram your Homelink devices in case you do not see it in the updated list" and that happened to me - after the update, all of my Homelinks are now completely gone. So I guess for me at the end of the day I didn't save anything because I still need to reprogram (I have an older garage door and reprogramming is a little annoying, e.g. I have to get up on a ladder to press a button on the garage door motor to put it in "programming mode" - I can't just do it from the clicker alone), but very glad that going forward that Homelinks aren't specific to a single profile.

The HomeLink improvements are sooooo welcomed. I was just about to program my partner's profile with our garage door opener, so I'm glad I procrastinated!

Just a heads up (and I'm curious if anyone else hit this), the release notes do say "you may have to reprogram your Homelink devices in case you do not see it in the updated list" and that happened to me - after the update, all of my Homelinks are now completely gone. So I guess for me at the end of the day I didn't save anything because I still need to reprogram (I have an older garage door and reprogramming is a little annoying, e.g. I have to get up on a ladder to press a button on the garage door motor to put it in "programming mode" - I can't just do it from the clicker alone), but very glad that going forward that Homelinks aren't specific to a single profile.
I just press the programming button with a broomstick or something similar. Saves having to get a ladder out.

This is a very exciting update with lots of great improvements! 🤩🤩

Side note: I hope they’ve addressed the long connection boot time, where it can take up to 2 minutes to establish an internet connection and access online services.

I think moving to Lucid Assistant is a good move in the long run to give Lucid control. I wish you could set a default music source like Alexa allowed. Lucid Assistant defaults to Spotify rather than Tidal. You can tell it to play on Tidal and it will but it would be nice to be able to set Tidal as the default.
Interesting. I guess you can tell it to play a specific playlist, and it will just play it? The Lucid Spotify app chokes attempting to load my "Liked Songs" playlist because, apparently, it's too big. I can only play it using the phone app or if it shows up on on the dash panel home screen.

Even if not, looking forward to Lucid Assistant. Agree Lucid is making the right decision here.

Interesting. I guess you can tell it to play a specific playlist, and it will just play it? The Lucid Spotify app chokes attempting to load my "Liked Songs" playlist because, apparently, it's too big. I can only play it using the phone app or if it shows up on on the dash panel home screen.

Even if not, looking forward to Lucid Assistant. Agree Lucid is making the right decision here.
Yeah - if I’m asking playlist or something within the first 2 min it cannot complete the request.

And also super support of a native assistant! Alexa is legacy.. if they have something built on OpenAI / GPT like it will be awesome & future proof.

I just press the programming button with a broomstick or something similar. Saves having to get a ladder out.
Unfortunately mine is underneath a cover so that's not possible. Again not a big deal, it's just when I first saw the update notes I thought "sweet, I don't need to program these for another profile" until I saw that *my* profile's Homelinks disappeared.

And of course, when I went to program a new Homelink, I have side-by-side garage doors, and I swear I only hit the "learn" button on the right-sided door, but somehow it triggered both of them, so now my single Homelink opens both doors 🫠. Oh well, good enough - I'm just super happy the Homelink is now visible when the backup cam is on!

Is there a way sign up to get the version now and help beta test the software?

Back