White Carpet Durability

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Nah, it sounds like the delivery window was given, but then shortly after the carpet issue came up and the original window was going to be missed. But, that they had hopes of securing a new vendor for the carpets, some Dreams are being delivered so it's probably slow going on getting the stuff. Maybe 10 cars at a time or something like that.

So how are your white carpets holding up? Seeing as they’re a seriously rare item?

I told my wife we’re getting white carpets in the Lucid, and she was not thrilled at all. “Are you crazy? Have you seen what the dog does to carpets?”

So how are your white carpets holding up? Seeing as they’re a seriously rare item?

I told my wife we’re getting white carpets in the Lucid, and she was not thrilled at all. “Are you crazy? Have you seen what the dog does to carpets?”
Pretty good. I took out the mats then Scotch guarded the carpets and then threw the all weather mats on top and stored my original mats in the garage. The part that looks the worst is the driver side footwell on the left side where you would slide your foot to get in and out.

Pretty good. I took out the mats then Scotch guarded the carpets and then threw the all weather mats on top and stored my original mats in the garage. The part that looks the worst is the driver side footwell on the left side where you would slide your foot to get in and out.

Hmm… my wife will not be happy about that. I wonder if it’s possible to protect that area.

Hmm… my wife will not be happy about that. I wonder if it’s possible to protect that area.
The Scotch Guard makes it fairly easy to clean. Just spray some carpet cleaner and rub and it's out in like 10 seconds

The Scotch Guard makes it fairly easy to clean. Just spray some carpet cleaner and rub and it's out in like 10 seconds

Which scotch guard did you use and did it affect the color?

And did you scotch guard the mats or the carpets under them?

And are you still using the Motor Trend inexpensive mats? I threw those in yesterday before I gave it to the Detailer. Haven't trimmed them yet but they seem to cover most of the critical areas. I did notice that WeatherTech now lists Lucid on its list of autos but they still aren't offering the custom fitted mats, just all the other accessories. Do we know if they've had a chance to actually measure a Lucid?

I’m planning on having a detailed perform scotch guard on the carpets when I finally get my GT, hopefully this year…….

And are you still using the Motor Trend inexpensive mats? I threw those in yesterday before I gave it to the Detailer. Haven't trimmed them yet but they seem to cover most of the critical areas. I did notice that WeatherTech now lists Lucid on its list of autos but they still aren't offering the custom fitted mats, just all the other accessories. Do we know if they've had a chance to actually measure a Lucid?
That would be great I& they finally measured one.

Yup. Still using them for now.

Did it affect the color at all? Why not do the mats also?
It did not. I probably should but I already packed then away when I got the Scotch Guard

did you use this JUST on the carpet?
assume you also did the frunk/trunk floor

Are you all protecting the doors?
I'm not sure what you mean by "protecting the doors"??

did you use this JUST on the carpet?
assume you also did the frunk/trunk floor

Are you all protecting the doors?
I did the trunk and frunk as well, but since it's black it's not as easy to see any dirt.

Back