White Carpet Durability

The white on the bottom of the doors, I assume.
Yea, part of it is carpet, some plastic and some leather. Total pain in the to keep clean

Yea, part of it is carpet, some plastic and some leather. Total pain in the to keep clean
Did you use the Scotchgard on the plastic/leather/carpet on the doors then?

Did you use the Scotchgard on the plastic/leather/carpet on the doors then?
I only did footwells front and back and frunk and trunk

Bought the Motor Trend mats from Amazon. Didn’t even trim them. Color is good on my red car.

Attachments

• A7B95338-70D4-463E-9B89-01135013D77A.jpeg
    A7B95338-70D4-463E-9B89-01135013D77A.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 241
  • 615F48DD-03F0-4711-9F6E-CEC42899656F.jpeg
    615F48DD-03F0-4711-9F6E-CEC42899656F.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 218
I got the grey. Didn't trim mine either. Hopefully WeatherTech will have their's soon. Site now says "Coming Soon".

My car went to the Costa Mesa center for service. I am not sure what they used to clean the interior, but the car came back looking the same as the day we picked it up. I have not applied any protectant. 3 months and 2100 miles is not a huge amount of use, but I was impressed.

@Charley, is there anything holding those mats in place?
No they just fit in there fairly well. When the WeatherTech mats come out I'm sure they will have the appropriate velcro to match the Lucid mats and then they will fit very snugly.

Recommend trimming them slightly; I took one strip off both left and right in front, and split the pedal. In the back, took 3 strips off total and it fit perfectly.

The back side has rubber spikes for grip.

I must be the only one sticking with carpet. Still haven’t gotten an ETA on Mojave carpets but I plan to use those instead.

I must be the only one sticking with carpet. Still haven’t gotten an ETA on Mojave carpets but I plan to use those instead.
I plan on sticking with carpets as well. Will have Cquartz put on and probably buy another set of front carpets as a spare. They weren't that expensive if I remember correctly.

Has anyone looked into or asked their DA about using Mojave carpets floor mats instead of the white that comes default with DE (Santa Cruz interior is also light colored)? I have a Zenith-Red/Santa-Cruz interior for my AGT and I'm thinking of ordering the Mojave floor mats (if it's even possible) as an additional accessory. I'll just remove the original Santa Cruz floor mats and store them in my garage. I'm afraid I really hate the look and feel of rubber mats. I live in the Bay Area and snow/rain is not a huge consideration.

Last edited:
Has anyone looked into or asked their DA about using Mojave carpets floor mats instead of the white that comes default with DE (Santa Cruz interior is also light colored)? I have a Zenith-Red/Santa-Cruz interior for my AGT and I'm thinking of ordering the Mojave floor mats (if it's even possible) as an additional accessory. I'll just remove the original Santa Cruz floor mats and store them in my garage. I'm afraid I really hate the look and feel of rubber mats. I live in the Bay Area and snow/rain is not a huge consideration.
That's a good idea! I'm going to e-mail customer service

Got an email from customer service put me on the list for when it's available as a secondary purchase since it's a different color than mine. Also got put on the list for the tire repair kit

I had a service technician come out on Friday and told me I should order the Mojave mats also and contacted Customer Service to put an order in. Got told they're not available for sale yet but they will contact me when available.

Just ordered the Scotchguard, thanx! Any suggestions on proffered carpet cleaner when we DO need to clean the carpets ? (Which I suspect will ne often since it's all white in the front and back wiht my Santa Cruz interior!)

Back