Unveiling of Touring and Pure on Nov 15

A correction has been made by @Firstto520 to the announcement

Last edited by a moderator:
"
Lucid Air Pure

Air Pure, the elemental Lucid Air, has a starting price of $87,400 and is distinguished by its metal roof and Mojave PurLux interior. Air Pure will initially launch with a dual-motor, all-wheel-drive configuration, with full specs including EPA-estimated range and additional details on the model to be shared on November 15."

Why is it not mentioned that it can be optioned with DDp and SSp?

I expected it to read
"Air Pure, the elemental Lucid Air, has a starting price of $87,400 and is distinguished by its metal roof and Mojave PurLux interior. Air Pure will initially launch with a dual-motor, all-wheel-drive configuration. As such, it can be optioned with DreamDrive Pro, Lucid’s advanced driver assistance system.with full specs including EPA-estimated range and additional details on the model to be shared on November 15"

They aren't going to outline everything - it's a teaser.
How can you call the info on the website a teaser? A teaser would be Gravity or a future model about which there is very little or no info.

We'll know a lot more on the 15th. They want to save some info for the actual event. Otherwise, why bother showing up to watch it? I'm actually surprised they revealed as much as they did.

My hope is that the web site will be fully updated after this event with all the correct specs for each trim outlined more clearly. Fingers crossed. 12 days.

Also says the first Touring will be delivered to a customer that same evening. :)

A Lucid Launch Event, taking place on Tuesday, November 15 at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST, ahead of the first Air Touring delivery taking place that same evening at the company's Beverly Hills Studio.”

Also says the first Touring will be delivered to a customer that same evening. :)

A Lucid Launch Event, taking place on Tuesday, November 15 at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST, ahead of the first Air Touring delivery taking place that same evening at the company's Beverly Hills Studio.”
Also does it explain what RSVP really means? If you RSVP are you signing up for updates, or does that mean you're planning on actually going to the event?

Also does it explain what RSVP really means? If you RSVP are you signing up for updates, or does that mean you're planning on actually going to the event?
It's online. If you RSVP, you'll get a link to watch the event online on the day of the event.

That's pretty awesome. I assume this lucky owner knows who they are already.

Unless they were hand picked and informed a while ago, that means this customer will get their car only three weeks after confirming.

That's pretty awesome. I assume this lucky owner knows who they are already.

Unless they were hand picked and informed a while ago, that means this customer will get their car only three weeks after confirming.
I'd go to the event if I was told I'd get my Touring on day of event lol

I think we will know some more details on 8th earnings report and the call. Also I think that they will invite final orders for pure awd also on 15th to generate buzz about higher volume shipping

I wouldn't be surprised if they also change the lineup to be 2023 models

I wouldn't be surprised if they also change the lineup to be 2023 models
And the super, duper, showstopper final announcement:

BIGGER CUPHOLDERS!

Kidding, people. Don't get your hopes up.

I think we will know some more details on 8th earnings report and the call. Also I think that they will invite final orders for pure awd also on 15th to generate buzz about higher volume shipping
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if Pure orders start getting confirmed next week. They seem to be done with inviting Touring customers already.

Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if Pure orders start getting confirmed next week. They seem to be done with inviting Touring customers already.
I was going to reply that I‘d not received an invite yet.
Double checked the email and there it was, email from Lucid this past Tuesday.
Hope they’ll now let me do a test drive.

Holding my order confirmation until the 15th. Waiting for pricing on camera upgrade and making sure EPA range estimates arent lowered down.

I was going to reply that I‘d not received an invite yet.
Double checked the email and there it was, email from Lucid this past Tuesday.
Hope they’ll now let me do a test drive.
You can test drive now, although it is with a GT. Did my second test drive in Scottsdale last Sunday and my SA was able to describe the differences between the T and GT trims.

Back