Unveiling of Touring and Pure on Nov 15

i upgraded from Pure to Touring successfully not long ago. Haven't been invited to finalize the configuration, but that's a patience thing.
Congratulations. I meant upgrading from a Pure to AGT and still get the old pricing.

Is this confirmed? I mean, did any one try it and got denied?
It is confirmed, as of still, you can still upgrade from an AP to an AT with the original pricing (if reserved before June 1, 2022). No announcements have been made yet about cutting off upgrading to AT with original pricing.

Congratulations. I meant upgrading from a Pure to AGT and still get the old pricing.
@MHDave upgraded from an AP to an AT with the original pricing, not to the AGT. Upgrading to AGTs were no longer eligible for original pricing after May 31, 2022. See the following thread: https://lucidowners.com/threads/reminder-june-30-last-day-to-upgrade-pure.1812/

i upgraded from Pure to Touring successfully not long ago. Haven't been invited to finalize the configuration, but that's a patience thing.
I never got an email either. BUT log onto the Lucid site and Log in. go to your Designs & Orders menu and see if you have the Confirm your Build button there (it will be the first thing you see on the page). That's what I did back on Nov 1.

I never got an email either. BUT log onto the Lucid site and Log in. go to your Designs & Orders menu and see if you have the Confirm your Build button there (it will be the first thing you see on the page). That's what I did back on Nov 1.
Yep, so did I. On Nov. 1. And 2. And 3. ... And 12. Just have to wait and not be jealous of all the others who got the opportunity before me. But getting the confirmation invitation won't have much impact on my delivery date, since my choice of exterior and interior and roof are all later delivery options. So I just have to wait like all the GT folks waited patiently for theirs.

Yep, so did I. On Nov. 1. And 2. And 3. ... And 12. Just have to wait and not be jealous of all the others who got the opportunity before me. But getting the confirmation invitation won't have much impact on my delivery date, since my choice of exterior and interior and roof are all later delivery options. So I just have to wait like all the GT folks waited patiently for theirs.
Bummer. Hope you get a notice soon enough. At least you know you will be in 2023 and can plan accordingly.

Has anyone successfully logged into the Event website to RSVP? I get a lucid logo then a note to “rotate“ with a circular arrow…. I’ve tried numerous times but no joy.

I had been using an ipad - tried it on my phone and got the registration closed note but I assume the countdown clock that came up means we can still view the program…..

I'm sure everybody will be able to watch a recording. Seems weird they would limit the live version tho.

Has anyone successfully logged into the Event website to RSVP? I get a lucid logo then a note to “rotate“ with a circular arrow…. I’ve tried numerous times but no joy.
hmm .. I did originally sign up (on 11/3) and got an email thanking me for signing up for the Launch Event, but I get the same thing as everyone else when I click the link. Though it does say that early registration is closed, but anyone should be able to view it live tomorrow... strange.

It's odd that they are doing it in the middle of the work day, too. That's got to limit the number of people who are able to watch. I originally thought I was going to be able to view it but I have a meeting that will run until 1:30 ET. Who knows if it will be over by then.

Back