Unveiling of Touring and Pure on Nov 15

also anyone notice the Pure metal roof, has the same paint as the hood? Looks color matched to me (but I could be wrong)
But it looks slick!!
Pretty certain the roof of the pure is the same as the rest of the car.

You can test drive now, although it is with a GT. Did my second test drive in Scottsdale last Sunday and my SA was able to describe the differences between the T and GT trims.
Truthfully, I'd rather test drive a T because I believe there's a functional difference between GT and T.
I'm also still torn between a T vs. a Pure.
Hopefully the SA now has more meaningful info on the specs than just regurgitating what's on Lucid website.

This is an amazing news.. very difficult to wait until 15th now. Today I was driving my Tesla model y performance along with my colleagues in NJ and they all compared my car with a vintage car that too the one with a very minimalistic design, cheap quality material and a very bad suspension. So far I was just thinking that I will pull the trigger on pure only after seeing specs but today I already made up my mind to replace MY with Pure..

Truthfully, I'd rather test drive a T because I believe there's a functional difference between GT and T.
I'm also still torn between a T vs. a Pure.
Hopefully the SA now has more meaningful info on the specs than just regurgitating what's on Lucid website.
I test drove AGT but I agree with you. I am waiting to test drive both the Touring and Pure before deciding and I am also torn between a T vs Pure and I am not even set on the color.

I test drove AGT but I agree with you. I am waiting to test drive both the Touring and Pure before deciding and I am also torn between a T vs Pure and I am not even set on the color.
Our sons settled on the color for us: red. They’re tired of seeing silver, dark blue and white. I would be willing to pay 2k extra to get the blue, though.

I wonder if the pure will feel a little claustrophobic inside with that low roofline and no sunroof. The lowered floor in the backseat will be interesting to try out as well.

I wonder if the pure will feel a little claustrophobic inside with that low roofline and no sunroof. The lowered floor in the backseat will be interesting to try out as well.
I am concerned about that feeling too with such low roofline..

Not that surprised they're only offering dual motor Pures first. But that along with premium sound only option, at least initially, is basically a 10k upcharge off the base Pure price. I kind of shudder to think how long it will actually take for single motor Pures to make it to market.

I've seen a few mentions of this. So, I feel like I may be missing something. What makes people think that the roofline is so low? Just the outside visual appearance of the car? Nobody has sat in a car with a metal roof yet. Or seen one in person. Do people anticipate it will be lower than a typical car?

I've seen a few mentions of this. So, I feel like I may be missing something. What makes people think that the roofline is so low? Just the outside visual appearance of the car? Nobody has sat in a car with a metal roof yet. Or seen one in person. Do people anticipate it will be lower than a typical car?
Same question from me. I actually feel and like "cozy" when I'm in the car, but I do like the idea of being able to just look up through a glass roof, though that wouldn't be a common practice since I'd be driving most of the time.

Is this confirmed? I mean, did any one try it and got denied?
i upgraded from Pure to Touring successfully not long ago. Haven't been invited to finalize the configuration, but that's a patience thing.

Same question from me. I actually feel and like "cozy" when I'm in the car, but I do like the idea of being able to just look up through a glass roof, though that wouldn't be a common practice since I'd be driving most of the time.
Same here with respect to being enclosed. I never could see the point of open top cars. In bad weather I don’t want to see more rain and when it is sunny I don’t want to be burnt. Here in the desert half the year is spent trying to be protected from the sun and not having it glaring through a window either.

Same here with respect to being enclosed. I never could see the point of open top cars. In bad weather I don’t want to see more rain and when it is sunny I don’t want to be burnt. Here in the desert half the year is spent trying to be protected from the sun and not having it glaring through a window either.
I wouldn't worry about sunburn, the glass blocks most UV light. I can see the roof getting hot though, which can transfer to the inside of the car.

Back