Q4 Results/Call

All these msgs are so good to read. and I mean it in a positive way. Funny part is we are al discussing stuff that cannot be controlled by us. Good entertainment I guess 😝😝

Put in an order @ $2.90 just in case. :)

All these msgs are so good to read. and I mean it in a positive way. Funny part is we are al discussing stuff that cannot be controlled by us. Good entertainment I guess 😝😝
So true

Imagine the positive feedback in the news media that would make and as well as other CEO 's to stand up and take notice.

I've worked in close proximity and directly for several CEO's. The only notice any of them would have taken of a decision by Rawlinson publicly to refuse a bonus for the Gravity reveal would have been to dismiss him as wrong-headed and an example to be avoided. This is not to say that some have not made moves behind the scenes to avoid adverse publicity that might attach to certain payments. But to send some sort of signal by publicly refusing an award conferred by a Board or owing by virtue of contract would be publicly to impugn the judgment of the Board.

In a recent statement about this $6MM bonus, Rawlinson did finally reveal some incentive awards he has declined in collaboration with the Board, but even that was only to tamp down the public complaints about this bonus.

If Lucid wants to succeed, they need Rawlinson. He is irreplacable. I listened to the earnings call. Gave me more faith in the leadership. They know what they are doing. Decrease in stock price is mostly due to negative EV sentiment- and this applies to the entire EV industry. Nothing to do with Rawlinson.

Look at the time and energy he put into the Gravity- 440 mile range- I still believe he deserves every cent for making world beating products. As the world turns to EV's, which will happen, writing is on the wall, no matter what Detroit, Toyota or Republicans say, Lucid will be well positioned to capitalize. This is a marathon, not a 0-60 sprint!

I've worked in close proximity and directly for several CEO's. The only notice any of them would have taken of a decision by Rawlinson publicly to refuse a bonus for the Gravity reveal would have been to dismiss him as wrong-headed and an example to be avoided. This is not to say that some have not made moves behind the scenes to avoid adverse publicity that might attach to certain payments. But to send some sort of signal by publicly refusing an award conferred by a Board or owing by virtue of contract would be publicly to impugn the judgment of the Board.

In a recent statement about this $6MM bonus, Rawlinson did finally reveal some incentive awards he has declined in collaboration with the Board, but even that was only to tamp down the public complaints about this bonus.
Having run a couple companies, and having sold to and worked with many CEOs and other execs, @hmp10 is 💯 correct.

They can be controlled by us in theory, since in theory buying and selling stock affects the price. Also, in theory, if I jump into the ocean, the water level of the ocean rises. Compared to that, I'd say that the effect on the stock market is less negligible.

They can be controlled by us in theory, since in theory buying and selling stock affects the price. Also, in theory, if I jump into the ocean, the water level of the ocean rises. Compared to that, I'd say that the effect on the stock market is less negligible.
🤣🤣

If Lucid wants to succeed, they need Rawlinson. He is irreplacable. I listened to the earnings call. Gave me more faith in the leadership. They know what they are doing. Decrease in stock price is mostly due to negative EV sentiment- and this applies to the entire EV industry. Nothing to do with Rawlinson.

Look at the time and energy he put into the Gravity- 440 mile range- I still believe he deserves every cent for making world beating products. As the world turns to EV's, which will happen, writing is on the wall, no matter what Detroit, Toyota or Republicans say, Lucid will be well positioned to capitalize. This is a marathon, not a 0-60 sprint!
Rawlinson's leadership is pivotal for Lucid's success. The recent stock price dip is likely industry-wide, not reflective of his impact. His dedication to groundbreaking products like the Gravity with its impressive range speaks volumes. Lucid's long-term vision aligns perfectly with the EV future. It's about endurance, not just speed.

Back