Referral prompts

Axiom

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Is anyone else getting annoyed by the endless prompts to refer buyers to Lucid?

I’ve had these prompts show up repeatedly on the pilot panel, in the app, and now as notifications on my phone.

I’m glad that a referral program exists but I don’t want to be constantly prodded by Lucid. My car was not meant to be ad-supported.

Just curious if others feel the same way. Maybe I’m in the minority.

I’ve had these prompts show up repeatedly on the pilot panel, in the app, and now as notifications on my phone.

I’m glad that a referral program exists but I don’t want to be constantly prodded by Lucid. My car was not meant to be ad-supported.

Huh? I haven’t seen a single one of these.

I have never heard of this on the Pilot Panel, could you please send a photo of it? Thanks.

I have never heard of this on the Pilot Panel, could you please send a photo of it? Thanks.
Sure, will do next time it pops up. I also got similar notifications on the pilot panel for the Lucid Summer Sales event.

Sounds like some folks are getting any prompts at all, so I’ll include a screenshot of that while I want for the car pop up.

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpeg
    IMG_2575.jpeg
    796.6 KB · Views: 94
Sure, will do next time it pops up. I also got similar notifications on the pilot panel for the Lucid Summer Sales event.

Sounds like some folks are getting any prompts at all, so I’ll include a screenshot of that while I want for the car pop up.
Are you sure you are not confusing marketing emails for a prompt originating from the car?

Here's an example of app notification I received earlier today :

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.36.12 PM.png

They should allow those to be turned off. I’m puzzled about the Pilot Panel ones…. Has annyone else seen them?
Nope and certainly not in my actual car on the pilot panel. I think this OP misspoke.

Yeah, I got one notification from the app to tell me about it, but nothing in the car, and only the one notification.

I got none so far …

Those seem like email notifications. Yes, I got one email about it. But it looks like you get several notifications from your email.

@Rogue I think people are just looking at the thumbnail rather than the full picture, or the one that @Tim-in-CA posted. Nobody is confusing emails vs app notifications. That would be hard to do. I get plenty of emails about the referral program and they don’t bother me.

It is *possible* (but I don’t think likely) that I am misremembering sales event banners on the pilot panel with referral program banners (also on the pilot panel). But, without a shadow of a doubt, I have received several marketing-type banners on the pilot panel within the last few months.

I am a bit surprised that others either didn’t get them or don’t remember them, but maybe I’m just more averse to marketing. I wish I had taken a picture at the time but I will post here again if/when I see any such marketing on the pilot panel.

I have not seen on my car's pilot panel, but there is a tiny gift box icon above temp display on upper right of Lucid phone app screen which links to the referral promo... Not bothersome to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0887 2.PNG
    IMG_0887 2.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
Every time I open the app. Can't avoid it. Won't let me proceed until I click "go away". I love the car / company but ... this kinda pisses me off. I get emails from unidentified strangers asking for some discount thingie? I get the same in texts?? (how did they get my email / number, and why don't they identify themselves) I send them here. Car salesmen...no thank you.

Also, what's with the noise all of a sudden when you press icons on the panels ? is there an off for the noise ? was that in an update? can I have it rolled back ?

Every time I open the app. Can't avoid it. Won't let me proceed until I click "go away". I love the car / company but ... this kinda pisses me off. I get emails from unidentified strangers asking for some discount thingie? I get the same in texts?? (how did they get my email / number, and why don't they identify themselves) I send them here. Car salesmen...no thank you.

Also, what's with the noise all of a sudden when you press icons on the panels ? is there an off for the noise ? was that in an update? can I have it rolled back ?
Agreed that is annoying for the app. Needs an update.

There is a setting to reduce navigation volume, but it would reduce almost ALL sounds.
edit: hydbob corrected me, there is a volume control for that specific sound

There is a setting to reduce navigation volume, but it would reduce almost ALL sounds.
There is a volume control for that sound specifically.

Back