5 months on.

I have known for a long time that the 360 cameras were part of an optional package. But I was an early "reserver" of a Pure and had done my research. I just went to the Lucid site planning to demonstrate to the OP how easy it was to see that the cameras were not part of the basic package. To my surprise, it was not very easy. I can see how the OP might have thought that it was part of the basic package.
To confirm: when ordering a car today if you buy Dream Drive Premium you get all of the additional Dream Drive hardware except Lidar and some additional Dream Drive software functionality including 360° view?

Dream Drive Pro gets you DD Premium plus all of the self driving functionality that is currently available? I think you need to order Pro to get the lidar sensor?

Thanks

To confirm: when ordering a car today if you buy Dream Drive Premium you get all of the additional Dream Drive hardware except Lidar and some additional Dream Drive software functionality including 360° view?

Dream Drive Pro gets you DD Premium plus all of the self driving functionality that is currently available? I think you need to order Pro to get the lidar sensor?

Thanks
DDPro only includes highway assist and LIDAR.
DDPremium has the 360 view

1000007136.jpg

I have never seen this personally or seen it reported here on the forum.
This happened to me on .47. Backup camera went black for about 24 hours until I figured out how to do the air logo reset

Which parts of the pilot screen don't work?
This was also a known issue in .47. Top half was not responsive. When my car went in for service, the service center noted the issue on my car and had to do a reset, and coincidentally the loaner they gave me had the exact same problem, so i had to reset their car lol

Haven't had the issues on .52 though, hopefully the added robustness has resolved these bugs

DDPro only includes highway assist and LIDAR.
DDPremium has the 360 view

I think you mean in addition to DD Premium. For me, the 360 cameras are an essential requirement and if I had gone through with my purchase of the Pure I would have selected DD Premium. I do have 360 cameras on my GV60P and I use them all the time.

I think you mean in addition to DD Premium. For me, the 360 cameras are an essential requirement and if I had gone through with my purchase of the Pure I would have selected DD Premium. I do have 360 cameras on my GV60P and I use them all the time.
I have DD Pro. I didn’t have an option when I bought the car, it was included. But, I am glad. I think that the suite of driver aids will improve sooner rather than later and those who don’t have it will wish for it.

This happened to me on .47. Backup camera went black for about 24 hours until I figured out how to do the air logo reset
Dang spoke too soon. Still happening on .52

Attachments

• IMG_6255.jpeg
    IMG_6255.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 742
Probably? Either way, if it's still occurring, you need a service visit.
I would be concerned about a transitory issue like this that it might be portending something much worse and getting customer service to attend to it should prevent that from happening.

Is the car getting the latest SW updates? May be better to put the car on home wifi so that it is connected. Saying this since some of the glitches arent experienced by others in the forum (definitely not in my case) so i am thinking somehow over the air fixes are not reaching your car ??

I would be concerned about a transitory issue like this that it might be portending something much worse and getting customer service to attend to it should prevent that from happening.
ok...well i'll ask service, my bet is if they can't reproduce they'll just say it's a software bug and to reset the car everytime it happens. But will see what they say

ok...well i'll ask service, my bet is if they can't reproduce they'll just say it's a software bug and to reset the car everytime it happens. But will see what they say
My guess is an intermittent camera fault and that's why a reset will fix it sometimes

Dang spoke too soon. Still happening on .52
I've had the backup cameras, actually all the cameras, go black. But only three times in the 13K miles I've driven over the last ten months. and a reset fixed them immediately. Something seems wrong if it's happening that frequently. I'd contact service if I were you.

My guess is an intermittent camera fault and that's why a reset will fix it sometimes
Exactly. All it takes is any one camera in the loop to have an issue, and you get the same failure. If it's happening intermittently now, it may become permanent soon. Regardless, service is the way to go.

Exactly. All it takes is any one camera in the loop to have an issue, and you get the same failure. If it's happening intermittently now, it may become permanent soon. Regardless, service is the way to go.

Response from my service advisor. Thinks it’s just a software bug

“Hm. Yeah, I mean I don't want it to seem like I'm pushing it away because that definitely has come up however I've also seen a lot of people once they let the vehicle sleep or do an AIR reset, the vehicle tends to sort itself out.. Being realistic with you sir haha”

But I have to say, cameras are turning on instantly, hardly any lag time. Software updates are really working, thank you Lucid team!

@momo3605 if you put the car in park then reverse again does that solve the camera drop out, or does only a logo reset fix it? Yours really shouldn’t be cutting off as frequently as you’re describing, them blaming “software” IMO doesn’t fully explain it since the rest of us on the same software are not having this issue or if we do it’s pretty rare.

@momo3605 if you put the car in park then reverse again does that solve the camera drop out, or does only a logo reset fix it? Yours really shouldn’t be cutting off as frequently as you’re describing, them blaming “software” IMO doesn’t fully explain it since the rest of us on the same software are not having this issue or if we do it’s pretty rare.
now it's happened 3x in 2 days, so definitely a hardware issue. Opened a service ticket with customer support, hopefully they can override my SA who seems to think it's not an issue...

Back