Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
Notes are at www.lucidupdates.com.

Lucid will roll this and 2.1.43 out in parallel. They are both actively being rolled out so you'll get them soon!

I've also started a video series where I will make a short video detailing each update.

Lucid will roll this and 2.1.43 out in parallel. They are both actively being rolled out so you'll get them soon!

I've also started a video series where I will make a short video detailing each update.
One of the more requested features being added, this is good news!

The videos are also nice, but I have a question: what if you get the updates late?

Thank for the video Bobby. First time I drove Air I tried to cancel turn signal by going the same direction with no availability. This is a welcome feature. Next on the list of improvements to auto cancel turn signals (configurable). I want to turn signal to stay on by lightly tapping left or right without going through the resistance part. Now it only flashes 3 times which is behavior of most cars. I specifically say configurable because I know some people will be against this.

Wow a forty minute update just for the turn signal adjustment that I will probably never use. Every car I've owned does it the same way as Lucid did but then I've never owned a Tesla.
There were other things wrapped up in there, such as updates to Bluetooth and CarPlay functionality. Remember, not every update will apply to you. Some will be to satisfy the needs and desires of other drivers. For example, I am quite a cheerleader for adding Android Auto, though I would never own an Android device.

Thanks for the video! Sometimes it's easier to watch stuff than read about it. This one doesn't do much for me, but as you said, every update doesn't apply to all people.

Looking forward to this update! Turning the signal off after lane changes and not overdoing the pressure seems to be an issue I've had in the GT forever... a 4-hour trip today, and that was the only thing that bugged me. The HA was excellent for the duration of the trip, and 3.9 efficiency was a nice bonus.

Yeah this is useful. Many times it'll signal in the opposite direction if it turns off automatically a split second into my turn or merge.
Kind of weird to keep your eyes always on it to ensure you're canceling it and not doing signal in opposite direction confusing the people behind. A helpful update!
Thanks Bobby for the video explanation

There were other things wrapped up in there, such as updates to Bluetooth and CarPlay functionality. Remember, not every update will apply to you. Some will be to satisfy the needs and desires of other drivers. For example, I am quite a cheerleader for adding Android Auto, though I would never own an Android device.
Thanks as always Bobby! You're missing out on Android though :)

Yes, I totally agree, I would love the option of it, turning off by itself when I am just changing lanes

Yes, I totally agree, I would love the option of it, turning off by itself when I am just changing lanes
The turning stalk has 2 levels of resistance. If you push it to the first level, before it clicks, it will blink 3 times and stop after the 3rd time. If you push it past that level and you feel a click, the signal will stay on until cancelled or the wheel is turned 1/4 turn in the direction you indicated.

Nice to have, but, I wish there was some way of turning off the headlights when parked.

I get the stink eye from pedestrians, motorists parked in front of me, and just aboout everybody else. They are al probably wondering why I’m being such an a$$hole by blinding them with my headlights.

I don’t want to have to walk away from my car just to turn the headlights off.

Nice to have, but, I wish there was some way of turning off the headlights when parked.

I get the stink eye from pedestrians, motorists parked in front of me, and just aboout everybody else. They are al probably wondering why I’m being such an a$$hole by blinding them with my headlights.

Currently, you can't turn everything off but you can turn off the main headlights using the panel at the left side.

Faraday pouch is the extended parking answer to this, say if you're in your car for, I dunno, 6+ hours passed out using the rear sear trunk pass-through for about ~5' 10" of usable air mattress space while on a road trip. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Unrelated - if you see an AP with license plate "AIRPLUR" parked between the hours of 1 AM and 7 AM with 360 degrees of handmade window reflectors, please do not disturb :)

... I would never own an Android device.
The wife and daughters are Apple people. Early on whenever they would send an image to me they would always be inverted, and it would be impossible to "right" the images. Newly discovered since the wife retired: her apple devices will not link with the home printer, so she sends me documents via email, and I print them for her.

My son and I are both chemical engineers. The software for work was all PC. I don't understand Apple and have no use for it.
When it was time for me to replace the flip phone I asked him for help: "I need one that doesn't do ANYTHING, and has no icons that don't understand." He got me a Pixel 5a, removed all the icons, selected a noticeable (Mephisto Waltz two pianos) ringtone which worked fine as a camera and pocket watch until I washed it.

I'm looking forward to the day I can start swearing in the car about HTF does Android Auto work ...

Back