FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

My mobile appointment is next week. We’ll see what happens

How'd it go with getting your mics replaced? Any update to your mic quality. I had my wife check after 2.1.50 and she said it still sounds terrible. And my service advisor refused to change my mics. Wondering if it made any difference and if I should push for that or just assume it's a FW issue

How'd it go with getting your mics replaced? Any update to your mic quality. I had my wife check after 2.1.50 and she said it still sounds terrible. And my service advisor refused to change my mics. Wondering if it made any difference and if I should push for that or just assume it's a FW issue
I did a test call with the tech. Voice quality seemed to sound OK, no action was taken. Family still says it doesn't sound great, but seems to be better than before.

Hmmm, No action was taken...do you mean to say they didn't replace the mics?
Correct. Mics were not replaced. As a test, I called his mobile phone from mine in the car. I walked over to his phone in his van, and he went into the vehicle. To me, the audio sounded fine. Subsequent calls to my brother's were OK, but they said it wasn't perfect -- they are both >70 yo with questionable hearing to begin with! LOL

Back