FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

Update on the update. As prevopisly mentioned, update 47 during the download process, caused my Lucid’s cellular and WiFi connections to shutdown. Trouble shooting over the phone with CS couldn’t resolve the problem. All the resets I tried didn’t resolve the problem. Mobile tech came this week to repair whatever was happening. Seems it was all a software issue. He plugged his laptop into the Ethernet port and ran some tests and I assume rebooted the comms processor. Wi-Fi and cellular quickly reconnected. Shortly after that we got the update ready to install message. Seems that the update did download, but then disabled comms. Well, all working fine now. I have to say the mobile service team out of Scottsdale is great. Drove 2 hours each way to my house, and quickly resolved the issue.
Same issue here since download of .47 a few weeks ago.

Messed my clock up also, but all good now. Easy fix.
Customer service is telling me that I must bring vehicle in and that they have no openings in January. They said that there are no software fixes that can be given by mobile tech.

Customer service is telling me that I must bring vehicle in and that they have no openings in January. They said that there are no software fixes that can be given by mobile tech.
CS’s nose might be growing longer. Tell them to contact Lena at Scottsdale Service Center. She know how mobile tech can fix it.

So I finally got 2.1.47 and the update unfortunately did not fix my bluetooth mic issues. People on the other side still say my voice is very hard to hear. Service advisor told me the update would fix my issue, but since it didn't they are ordering a new overhead mic assembly.

So I finally got 2.1.47 and the update unfortunately did not fix my bluetooth mic issues. People on the other side still say my voice is very hard to hear. Service advisor told me the update would fix my issue, but since it didn't they are ordering a new overhead mic assembly.
Now delete and re-pair everything. It helped significantly for me (iPhone).

Your phone
I just did that again and tested by calling my Google Voice number and comparing the recording quality by calling directly using speaker phone function of my phone (iPhone 15 Pro Max), before and after repairing to the vehicle using the car's mic. The recording voice quality is the same before and after pairing to the vehicle and significantly worse and pretty much unintelligible as compared to using the phone directly. I have a mobile service visit next week for another issue (frunk button close assembly is loose). Service said that the tech will evaluate it again. I'll refrain from going through all my CP apps to delete and reorganize incase they want to unpair during the service visit.

I just did that again and tested by calling my Google Voice number and comparing the recording quality by calling directly using speaker phone function of my phone (iPhone 15 Pro Max), before and after repairing to the vehicle using the car's mic. The recording voice quality is the same before and after pairing to the vehicle and significantly worse and pretty much unintelligible as compared to using the phone directly. I have a mobile service visit next week for another issue (frunk button close assembly is loose). Service said that the tech will evaluate it again. I'll refrain from going through all my CP apps to delete and reorganize incase they want to unpair during the service visit.
Thanks for saving me the effort of going through all that hassle. Sounds like it’s not the answer. Have you had your mics replaced yet?

Thanks for saving me the effort of going through all that hassle. Sounds like it’s not the answer. Have you had your mics replaced yet?
My mobile appointment is next week. We’ll see what happens

My car was in for service and just got finished. I had it in for the mic issues, they said they checked the mic and it's not broken, so they aren't going to replace it. They claimed that a new update is coming out 2.1.50 in the next 1-2 weeks and should have a fix for carplay mic/speaker performance. Doesn't really solve my issue since i have mic issues on bluetooth, but sounds like it's a software issue that Lucid hasn't figured out how to solve.

Anyway, i don't know if the service advisors are just making it up, but the interesting tidbit is that 2.1.50 is coming soon! Hopefully they are right about that. Have any of our early access moderators gotten it/the release notes? @Bobby ?

My car was in for service and just got finished. I had it in for the mic issues, they said they checked the mic and it's not broken, so they aren't going to replace it. They claimed that a new update is coming out 2.1.50 in the next 1-2 weeks and should have a fix for carplay mic/speaker performance. Doesn't really solve my issue since i have mic issues on bluetooth, but sounds like it's a software issue that Lucid hasn't figured out how to solve.

Anyway, i don't know if the service advisors are just making it up, but the interesting tidbit is that 2.1.50 is coming soon! Hopefully they are right about that. Have any of our early access moderators gotten it/the release notes? @Bobby ?
1. They were a bunch of Bluetooth/miucrophone updates for CarPlay in the prior release. Mine, for example sounds perfect now. If you'd like to jump on a call someday together, you can take a listen for yourself. If yours doesn't sound right, you may have a hardware problem and should contact customer service.
2. The next update has not been publicly released yet, but I can inform you that there is nothing in there related to microphone or speaker performance. I will update the site as soon as the release is public.

That's what I was saying, customer service said there's nothing they can do, pound sand. 🤷‍♂️
1. Pound sand
2. Get swole
3. ???
4. Profit

Just got .50 pushed to me tonight. Says 5 mins to download.

2. The next update has not been publicly released yet, but I can inform you that there is nothing in there related to microphone or speaker performance. I will update the site as soon as the release is public.
Can you at least tell us if it’s juicy??

Can you at least tell us if it’s juicy??
Lucidupdates.com has the details

1705714636180.png

Back