• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

Mobile key for android is improved... I thought it was because I had installed the widget, but good to know it was an OTA update. It maybe coincidence but did anyone else notice their push notifications all had been reset to off after the update?

Lots of interesting talk about what's in the release, but I would like to know more about the roll-out itself, as I STILL have not received the update. Am I alone, or are others still waiting? BTW, one of the really great additions either here or on the (already great) OTA Update site would be noting the current update roll-out status, such that users could easily see whether the release is still in progress, or if Lucid thinks they are done.
Over 2 years of updates at this point. I have had an update before anyone posted anything on the forum and I have an update 2 weeks after something first posted here.

Over 2 years of updates at this point. I have had an update before anyone posted anything on the forum and I have an update 2 weeks after something first posted here.
When you buy a dream edition and a sapphire, that tends to happen ;)

Notes are at www.lucidupdates.com.

Lucid will roll this and 2.1.43 out in parallel. They are both actively being rolled out so you'll get them soon!

I've also started a video series where I will make a short video detailing each update.
I really appreciate these brief videos. Thank you. I am anxiously awaiting an update that tells the car that the frunk is indeed closed when taking the car through a carwash so that it doesn't cause a software error that moves from neutral to park, leading irritated drivers behind in the carwash as the Lucid owner reboots the software. After 20 or so successful trips thru a carwash that includes fast water and hot air, the last 2 times I tried to wash my Lucid I had this issue. I've been promised an answer to whether Lucid software engineers will work on a fix, but have yet to hear back. I'd be curious if most Lucid owners handwash their cars. I've taken all of my cars thru the local Crew Carwash, purchasing the "ultimate" $22 carwash, that adds a shine, and importantly washes underneath the vehicle to remove rust-causing salt. Right now I'm just letting my Lucid get dirty.

I really appreciate these brief videos. Thank you. I am anxiously awaiting an update that tells the car that the frunk is indeed closed when taking the car through a carwash so that it doesn't cause a software error that moves from neutral to park, leading irritated drivers behind in the carwash as the Lucid owner reboots the software. After 20 or so successful trips thru a carwash that includes fast water and hot air, the last 2 times I tried to wash my Lucid I had this issue. I've been promised an answer to whether Lucid software engineers will work on a fix, but have yet to hear back. I'd be curious if most Lucid owners handwash their cars. I've taken all of my cars thru the local Crew Carwash, purchasing the "ultimate" $22 carwash, that adds a shine, and importantly washes underneath the vehicle to remove rust-causing salt. Right now I'm just letting my Lucid get dirty.
So are you saying that your car thinks the frunk is open when it is actually closed? If this is the case, you don't need to software update, you likely need adjustment or replacement of one or both of the frunk latches.

I had a few really odd things happen after the 47 updates…

1. Face sensor kept going off saying I wasn’t looking at the road.
2. Car didn’t unlock for 30-60 seconds with mobile key.
3. Car would lock when I got out to let my kids out of the back seat (within 1 second of shutting the door)

I had a few really odd things happen after the 47 updates…

1. Face sensor kept going off saying I wasn’t looking at the road.
2. Car didn’t unlock for 30-60 seconds with mobile key.
3. Car would lock when I got out to let my kids out of the back seat (within 1 second of shutting the door)
2. Have you tried completely removing and reinstalling the mobile key?

So are you saying that your car thinks the frunk is open when it is actually closed? If this is the case, you don't need to software update, you likely need adjustment or replacement of one or both of the frunk latches.
I tried, asking specifically that the frunk latches be replaced to see if that solved the problem. The tech who came to my home said no adjustments were necessary, and his boss, the head of the Coldwater Michigan Service Center agreed. So they claim there is nothing they can do, leaving it to be a software issue.

Does this update improve the quality of Carplay phonecalls? And or native Lucid phone calls? Anyone any experience already?

Does this update improve the quality of Carplay phonecalls? And or native Lucid phone calls? Anyone any experience already?
Some people say it does…some say it doesn’t…nothing definitive imo

Some people say it does…some say it doesn’t…nothing definitive imo
I think for anyone who doesn't think it was improved with the latest update, they should look into the microphone replacement some others have had success with here. I don't think it's a software thing at this point.

I think for anyone who doesn't think it was improved with the latest update, they should look into the microphone replacement some others have had success with here. I don't think it's a software thing at this point.
I’m giving mine one more update, then submitting a service ticket

2.1.45 was installed on the car when delivered. Going to assume this will update along with the rest.

2. Have you tried completely removing and reinstalling the mobile key?
I did this today. Helped a bit, but still a bit wonky on approach to the car. It used to just unlock as I walked up. Now I need to take my phone out and unlock the phone for the car to unlock. Phone sound quality (on the receiving end) is still an issue too. These things shouldn’t be an issue to get solved with some tweaks. Hopefully the next update does it.

I did this today. Helped a bit, but still a bit wonky on approach to the car. It used to just unlock as I walked up. Now I need to take my phone out and unlock the phone for the car to unlock. Phone sound quality (on the receiving end) is still an issue too. These things shouldn’t be an issue to get solved with some tweaks. Hopefully the next update does it.
What type of phone?

2.1.47 seems to have killed my car’s interconnectivity. At the time the download happened, according to Lucid, they lost connection with my car. I never received the update and now both the car’s cellular and Wi-Fi are offline. The car’s clock reset to noon at the time of the download and now can’t be changed. Both hours and minutes are off. They walked me thru several of the reset processes, but none corrected the issue. Scottsdale service center says they need to dispatch a mobile tech for the 2 hour drive to Prescott. Likely in 2 weeks. Vehicle is still drivable. Anyone else so lucky?
Same thing happened to me with an earlier update this past summer. Lucid trucked my GT to Milbrae to resolve it. It wound up taking them almost a week to fix it. I was never certain whether it was a software or hardware problem.

Y car is still trying to update to 2.1.47, even though it has been running 2.1.47 for about a week. I have a ticket in to Lucid and have heard nothing back.

Anyone else in an infinite loop?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221-082308.png
    Screenshot_20231221-082308.png
    320.2 KB · Views: 38
Y car is still trying to update to 2.1.47, even though it has been running 2.1.47 for about a week. I have a ticket in to Lucid and have heard nothing back.

Anyone else in an infinite loop?
Send a DM to @mcr16

Back