• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

Notes are at www.lucidupdates.com.

Lucid will roll this and 2.1.43 out in parallel. They are both actively being rolled out so you'll get them soon!

I've also started a video series where I will make a short video detailing each update.
FYI - I just called customer service and asked them to push 2.1.43 to my car and they said they can’t push this specific update until after 12/31/23 if I don’t receive it by then. Also, the updates site lists 2.1.47 as the latest update, but they said this is not an official general update, maybe just a beta update.

FYI - I just called customer service and asked them to push 2.1.43 to my car and they said they can’t push this specific update until after 12/31/23 if I don’t receive it by then. Also, the updates site lists 2.1.47 as the latest update, but they said this is not an official general update, maybe just a beta update.
There is no such thing as a beta update. Both of these are being released in parallel over the next few weeks.

While this update doesn't do anything for me that I would use, I'm happy it addressed usability and gives me more confidence they're working in the background to get stuff out to improve the experience (cough AA cough)

I second that (cough AA cough)!!!!

I’m confused. I’ve owned a Tesla and a 2023 bmw recently and none of them work in the new behavior. They all work in the normal way Lucid does it. Opposite direction to cancel. Never heard of a car that needs to be pushed in the same direction to cancel

Nice to have, but, I wish there was some way of turning off the headlights when parked.

I get the stink eye from pedestrians, motorists parked in front of me, and just aboout everybody else. They are al probably wondering why I’m being such an a$$hole by blinding them with my headlights.

I don’t want to have to walk away from my car just to turn the headlights off.
It’s crazy how many basic car features are still missing in the lucid settings. No adjustment for parking lights, no adjustment for all the dings, every time I use easy entry, it dings so loud while the seat is moving, no way to turn off music when you open the door, no speed adjust for volume, no auto-heated seats. No way to close garage door in reverse.

I think it’s a great car and so practical and usable, but man their software is severely lacking. Makes Rivian look like a mature software company in comparison.

It’s crazy how many basic car features are still missing in the lucid settings. No adjustment for parking lights, no adjustment for all the dings, every time I use easy entry, it dings so loud while the seat is moving, no way to turn off music when you open the door, no speed adjust for volume, no auto-heated seats. No way to close garage door in reverse.

I think it’s a great car and so practical and usable, but man their software is severely lacking. Makes Rivian look like a mature software company in comparison.
Just curious, do you own a Lucid??

Faraday pouch is the extended parking answer to this, say if you're in your car for, I dunno, 6+ hours passed out using the rear sear trunk pass-through for about ~5' 10" of usable air mattress space while on a road trip. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Unrelated - if you see an AP with license plate "AIRPLUR" parked between the hours of 1 AM and 7 AM with 360 degrees of handmade window reflectors, please do not disturb :)

What a great idea! Love it!

Fact check: ding volume is adjustable, music can be paused when exiting, seats have auto-heat and cool as a preference (tap the settings button), you can exit the camera, close the garage and reopen the camera all while reverse (clumsy but possible).

I’m confused. I’ve owned a Tesla and a 2023 bmw recently and none of them work in the new behavior. They all work in the normal way Lucid does it. Opposite direction to cancel. Never heard of a car that needs to be pushed in the same direction to cancel
It doesn’t need to be pushed in the same direction. But both BMWs and Teslas allow you to push in the same direction to cancel. You just never noticed.

Incorrect. Simply fasten the seatbelt to initiate the seat movement and there is no dinging. If you insist on initiating seat movement by touching the brake, yes, you will get dinging.

Some days I wonder how Lucid arrives at their priorities for new features. People have been complaining about always on headlights or how difficult it is to close garage after backing out but neither got fixed but this 'bug' got fixed in a matter of weeks(?).

ding volume is adjustable, music can be paused when exiting
The easy entry ding adjustable I think. Pausing music when exiting is inconvenient. I will look into auto seat heat option! Didn’t see that yet

Some days I wonder how Lucid arrives at their priorities for new features. People have been complaining about always on headlights or how difficult it is to close garage after backing out but neither got fixed but this 'bug' got fixed in a matter of weeks(?).
I cannot agree more. I hadn't needed to bring a garage door opener for almost 10 years until now. Just easier than the existing setup while reversing.

Is it possible to remove the seat belt reminder dinging for rear seat passengers?

Fact check: ding volume is adjustable, music can be paused when exiting, seats have auto-heat and cool as a preference (tap the settings button), you can exit the camera, close the garage and reopen the camera all while reverse (clumsy but possible).
Totally agree about closing the garage door behind you when you leave. When I pull up to my house, the button for opening the garage comes up automatically. How about that for leaving? How hard can it be?

Totally agree about closing the garage door behind you when you leave. When I pull up to my house, the button for opening the garage comes up automatically. How about that for leaving? How hard can it be?
I imagine Lucid may be planning to fix this in the big UI update, and are spending their resources on other things in the meantime.

I imagine Lucid may be planning to fix this in the big UI update, and are spending their resources on other things in the meantime.
Have they given any timeline for big UI update? Is their goal to do one major update per year?

Back