• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your feedback. I encourage you to go back and read some of the older posts in this forum. It is primarily about issues and features, and about as far from a fanboy website as I could imagine. Lucidupdates.com, which I created, is meant to catalog all of the OTA updates and also be a good place for FAQ. You might notice also a Wishlist and Bug List, both created with input from forum members. There is nobody on this forum, especially not the moderators, who seek to limit any such discussion. In fact, I created the very service instruction that you reference regarding your sound quality. What we do try to limit his discussions that are either simple rants or useless comparisons. This is well enumerated in the guidelines, which I encourage you to read.
Wait, you talked to service and told them to fix base ss? Thank you for that, I didn’t even know that was possible! And to the person you are replying to, that sound system fix was likely caused by the forum as RIGHT after the first complaints surfaced here, it was fixed. Before the complaints, ss had existed for about 5 months and it stayed the same.

I also will note that these forums ARE monitored by staff. In fact, we have official lucid reps replying and listening here(likely what caused the ss update), along with some that give official lucid presence to owner organized events! This is absolutely not a fanboy website, and I say that as somebody who has probably been one of the most moderated users here.

I think the issue is that this thread should have nothing to do with the other issues people have been bringing up. There are other threads for those. The mods just try to keep things in line so that this doesn't become another thread that gets locked for going way off topic and becoming a mud flinging competition.

Just curious, do you own a Lucid??
Well I do--and I get where she's coming from. It's winter: I set our BMW for radio, heated steering wheel, 2/3 heated seat. I get back in the next day and those settings are saved....(are you saying this is difficult programming?) In our Lucid, it requires a reset every trip...and how about garage door: Perfect when you get home...four click to leave home...??

Sure , no car is better in hair pin turns ---but how about not annoying your owners every time they get in the car?

I have hope--eventually these glitches will annoy enough Saudi drivers, and management will get the message

So back to 2.1.47. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

I tried the blinker shut off both ways the other day to see what I liked better. The answer is the traditional old way. Luckily no one was behind me, I wasn’t even turning 🤣
Yeah, I played around with it in the garage earlier this afternoon and I preferred it the old way too. I'll see how this goes tomorrow during real world use but it seems counter-intuitive to go the same direction to cancel. Options I guess.

Yeah, I played around with it in the garage earlier this afternoon and I preferred it the old way too. I'll see how this goes tomorrow during real world use but it seems counter-intuitive to go the same direction to cancel. Options I guess.
The big advantage is that with same direction, you can’t accidentally switch it over to a signal in the other direction if you hit it too hard. Personally, I don’t have a big issue with that, but some folks evidently are heavy handed with their wheel stalks.

Maybe we can group up on the millennials and boomers. Challenge them to a TikTok dance off! Gen Z unite!
Ahem. Some of us are Gen-Xers.

Everyone forgets us. Every. Time.

Depending on the website year range you look at, I actually fall either into the beginning of gen z or the end gen x. So I shouldn’t have forgot ya!

As long as you have TikTok then you can join the good side of the TikTok dance off, no worries!

Gen what? (you guys are forgotten between milllennials and boomers so often its funny)

Maybe we can group up on the millennials and boomers. Challenge them to a TikTok dance off! Gen Z unite!
My challenge idea is this: Whoever can steal the most kias by the end of the week wins a sapphire!("graciously" provided by the lucid team)

just dont steal my kia

So on the topic of keeping this on topic...

Back