OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

Received update this AM. Installing now. Says 90 minutes...we will see. Started around 9:10.

Just received mine a few minutes ago and it is 2.1.3
My Service person had called me for the RIP In my driver side door panel, the “leather” in a year 😡. They offered to “Repair” it as a courtesy. Multiple minor cracks in the leather after just One year of ownership, always garages and less than 4K miles. My 2005 Lexus’ has no tears and the leather upholstery is 100 times better than Lucid.
I asked him about it and he looked and said he does not even have access but must have because I did not email CS.

We joked that now that we have discussed it, I will get it tomorrow. Coincidence?? 🤷🏻‍♂️

We joked that now that we have discussed it, I will get it tomorrow. Coincidence?? 🤷🏻‍♂️

It seems 2.1.13 is only mass pushed last 72 hours for everyone, myself included. So whatever discussion in the past in the forum are just leak from pilot testers. I updated mine, nothing broke in my software. I rather wait and have peace of mind than no wait to be sorry.

My Service person had called me for the RIP In my driver side door panel, the “leather” in a year 😡. They offered to “Repair” it as a courtesy. Multiple minor cracks in the leather after just One year of ownership, always garages and less than 4K miles. My 2005 Lexus’ has no tears and the leather upholstery is 100 times better than Lucid.
I asked him about it and he looked and said he does not even have access but must have because I did not email CS.

Pics of rip and leather cracks?

It seems 2.1.13 is only mass pushed last 72 hours for everyone, myself included. So whatever discussion in the past in the forum are just leak from pilot testers. I updated mine, nothing broke in my software. I rather wait and have peace of mind than no wait to be sorry.
Agreed. Mine came at 11pm. All works fine.

Has anyone had an OTA update from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3?

(No, I am not going to contact CS about it, I'm just curious :))

Still nothing here, so not sure how valid "mass pushed" may be.

Just got the prompt to update like 4 minutes ago. Be patient, it will come to you sooner like everyone has been saying.

Attachments

• IMG_2996.webp
    IMG_2996.webp
    15 KB · Views: 24
Pics of rip and leather cracks?
The blemish was there at delivery but it had not cracked and therefore I only pointed it out to the Mobile Tech a month or so later but in hindsight should have logged it for future proofing so advice to those who read this to log all potential issues with CS regardless.

This is that small strip of leather above the Suede.

Attachments

• IMG_5972.webp
    IMG_5972.webp
    450.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_5971.webp
    IMG_5971.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
The blemish was there at delivery but it had not cracked and therefore I only pointed it out to the Mobile Tech a month or so later but in hindsight should have logged it for future proofing so advice to those who read this to log all potential issues with CS regardless.

Where's the rip?

If that was present at delivery, that's definitely a flaw in the material. Not what I would consider typical, as it's the first time we're seeing it reported here.

The radio coming on was nuts cause it disturbed work zoom call, I have never had it happen before.
Yeah it’s an annoying bug. I’ve only ever had it happen like twice, but it is annoying for sure. I haven’t figured out how to consistently reproduce it.

My Service person had called me for the RIP In my driver side door panel, the “leather” in a year 😡.
No need for quotes; unless you have PurLuxe, it’s real leather.

They offered to “Repair” it as a courtesy. Multiple minor cracks in the leather after just One year of ownership, always garages and less than 4K miles.
Again, no need for quotes. They were literally offering to repair it. Quotes imply malice or misleading where there clearly was none.

My 2005 Lexus’ has no tears and the leather upholstery is 100 times better than Lucid.
100 times, huh? Those are some healthy cows 🙄

Yes, coincidence; no need for shrugging. You were not the only one to have received it today.

This is the wrong thread for this, but: that honestly looks like someone accidentally dragged a bag or belt buckle or rivet from a jeans pocket or similar down the door. I’ve never seen that before.

If it was there at delivery, they’ll replace it. But it also could be caused by a drag.

I know I have 2-3 tiny spots on my steering wheel where the leather is ripped, but I know that’s from my ring and/or bracelet and I’m not too hurt about it. It’s a car and it’s meant to get used. :)

Back