OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

What is Rivian's excuse for not charging for it. They are a new and upcoming company as well.
I’m not exactly understanding your question. Lucid and Rivian are two different companies, they are doing two different things. As a consumer, you can take into account whatever you want in making your purchasing decisions.

Anyone with 2.1.2 yet get 2.1.3? I have not but am remote & AIRistotle may not be connected to WiFi

I found an interesting bug in 2.1.2 when using the native navigation with voice prompts on and playing Tidal. At each navigation prompt, the prompt cuts off after a second (does not finish the prompt) and it advances to the next song on the play list. I repeated this after both letting the car sleep for a couple of hours and after a logo reset. Has anyone else observed this?

Well, my SSID name is Skynet so it does make sense that the cars are communicating back to the cloud to plot against me. Judgement Day is nigh!

View attachment 13543

Once DDPro becomes self-aware, will our Lucids start looking for Sarah Conner?

Turn off Wi-Fi in your car and see which one disappears. I'm surprised you only have three items on your Wi-Fi! I think I have like 50!
IMG_3870.webp
I usually have somewhere between 90-100.

Same, also on my DMP :)

I'm still on 2.0.71, is now the right time to reach out to CS and see if something needs to be done?
No. This is not the right time. It has been widely reported here on the forum that the update is rolling out slowly. There’s no reason to call and bother them. You’ll get it within the next week or two.

I don't find it worth. Feels like a money grab when my Rivian includes it from the start (and yes I know that Lucid only included a trial from the start). Many cars nowadays have blind spot turn signal screens STANDARD because it is a safety feature, not just a convenience.

Only Hyundai and Tesla have it, not Rivian. Rivian does not have blind spot turn signal screen when you turn signal. Lucid was the first to do that on instrument cluster.

If you enjoy them, upgrade.
I can’t imagine this car without the 360 camera, I rely on it multiple times a day. I don’t have 2.1.3 yet, but Lucid service did update me to 2.0.71 before returning my car from the bumper replacement. I’m content to wait as long as necessary.

My car received 2.1.3 last night, it took much longer than the 50minutes the app said. It also for some reason turned on the brake lights like someone was standing on them for most if not the entire time the update was being installed.

Reactions: DJL
My car received 2.1.3 last night, it took much longer than the 50minutes the app said. It also for some reason turned on the brake lights like someone was standing on them for most if not the entire time the update was being installed.
That's because it said 90 minutes for install time, not 50. Got mine late last night too. Oddly, it didn't notify me when it finished.

That's because it said 90 minutes for install time, not 50. Got mine late last night too. Oddly, it didn't notify me when it finished.
Same…no notification. Lately, car won’t turn remote climate on for me but works first time for my wife. The car knows not to mess with her.

Same…no notification. Lately, car won’t turn remote climate on for me but works first time for my wife. The car knows not to mess with her.
You bought AI enabled car 😜 is that ver 21.2.34 😀🤣

I got 2.1.3 I love max AC using it all the the now :)
Give me more max AC. For the first time I actually felt like my seat was cold think they also tuned the seat coolers !!
Love this update so far.

Couple small issues:
I had my radio randomly come on while I was taking to folks on car play zoom meeting. (Never happened before)
I also have seen in occasion my app says vehicle offline (never seen before)

Other than that love the update !!

I got 2.1.3 I love max AC using it all the the now :)
Give me more max AC. For the first time I actually felt like my seat was cold think they also tuned the seat coolers !!
Love this update so far.

Couple small issues:
I had my radio randomly come on while I was taking to folks on car play zoom meeting. (Never happened before)
I also have seen in occasion my app says vehicle offline (never seen before)

Other than that love the update !!

Both of those issues have previously existed, fyi.

Back