OTA 1.2.20

HC_79

Referral Code AWNJLGKT
Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
Looks like another one is inbound soon......

1664220319983.png

They must've read your post about Curry not delivering in a timely fashion 🤣
5 minute download, must be a real impactful update…

What's funny is for all we know this could just be the "On" switch for the previous updates which all seemed to have something to do with sensors and cameras. So it could be a 1MB update to activate 12GB worth of software. Or it could be a 1MB update to fix something they missed in the last one. Only way to know is to experiment...

Should the release notes actually tell us this without having to experiment or rely on trial and error?

5 minute download, must be a real impactful update…
Must be Lucid's version of an early Advent calendar. It would be nice if they would play the save-the-big-present for last card here :).

Should the release notes actually tell us this without having to experiment or rely on trial and error?
Hmm, I think probably the last dozen or so iOS updates have said "bug fixes and enhancements". I wonder if you were to tap the "more info" button on the update it will give more info or just say "enhancements"? I guess I want my car to be enhanced so I'll roll the dice and do the update when they push it to me :oops:

Hey, I am tech-challenged, so I need the notes to come right out and say “enables x and y”. Experimenting will get me in trouble, at least it did in high school.

I do think Lucid is downloading data from our cars overnight. All the OTA may be as a result of turning on something then seeing what our cars are doing? This is one reason I turned lane centering back on.

Downloading now. Another connectivity enhancement to improve OTA update capabilities.

Funny. My 12V battery is down, just discovered today. I’m not sweating as I’ve seen other had similar issue and resolved. I guess I will have even bigger gap when I get my car back. I don’t even know I missed in 1.2.19… …

Funny. My 12V battery is down, just discovered today. I’m not sweating as I’ve seen other had similar issue and resolved. I guess I will have even bigger gap when I get my car back. I don’t even know I missed in 1.2.19… …
Were you driving the car when it happened?

Just spoke with customer care. My 1.2.20 update had a “glitch” he is pushing 1.2.21 to my car now. So, that’s another update in the pipeline. Good to see.

I just got 1.2.21 also. Seems like this one went out to a lot of people at once. 1.2.20 said it was for improving OTA update experience, maybe that made it so more owners will simultaneously get OTA notifications? In any case, man they are flying with the OTA lately.

I just got 1.2.21 also. Seems like this one went out to a lot of people at once. 1.2.20 said it was for improving OTA update experience, maybe that made it so more owners will simultaneously get OTA notifications? In any case, man they are flying with the OTA lately.
Are these true updates or patches that fix errors and omissions of previous OTAs

Back