What the Data?

Also, I believe during the initial setup you have the choice to not provide your data (or limit what is shared) and if you do that they do warn that some systems may not be available to you. At least that is what I recalled.
Yeah - you can adjust it in the settings of the car anytime.

I’m a little challenged with this stuff. Can you tell me how you access this data from your Wi-Fi? Also, am I to understand that Lucid is sending data to our cars absent an OTA or is it taking data from the car?
I use a Cisco Meraki MX85 router/security appliance. I can look at specific traffic flows with it. The downloads are from Amazon AWS which probably are the Lucid software update. The uploads go to Lucid servers. Those are probably logs and diagnostics.

I have been monitoring the data flows to/from my Lucid connected via WiFi in my garage. The car UPLOADS data to Lucid almost every day. Lots of it. Gigabytes! Logs of driving data. Probably what they are using to develop Dream Drive Pro and other features as well as debug others. On the pilot panel you can opt out of this data sharing with Lucid but my view is the more logs I share with Lucid the faster they will be able to amass a database to bring us new features. I know some will say "Hey, my data is private..." and freak out, personally I don't mind if my car uploads its logs to Lucid for them to analyze... See the screen shot which shows the uploads and the destinations.
What brand is this router?

Back