OTA Not Working

zkhan2

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Since receiving my car back last Tuesday (10/11), the car was to have been delivered with all the latest OTA (1.2.21). The car was received with 1.2.20. I called CC this past Monday and asked them to push the 1.2.21 OTA out to me, which they said they would. This past Tuesday as I was getting into my car, message came up stating something to the effect "Server connection failure." It disappeared too quickly for me to snap a picture. I called CC again and told them about the error and also that I have not seen any OTA for 1.2.21. The CC rep had me connect the car to WiFI, wake it up and then he was able to see the car and said he is going to push it out and that I would also get an email confirming the push. Neither happened. I called today to CC and they told me the issue has been escalated to the software engineer team. I also let my SM know what is happening via text and he called me right away. He will also contact the software engineering team to see what is going on and if the car needs to be serviced further.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Received a call from both the customer care and service manager yesterday evening. They both have said that the issue is still with the software engineering team. So far on their end, the push keeps failing for my car. I may end up being the last person with 2.0x.

Last update. The update was finally received (1.2.21) yesterday and successfully installed. From what I understand, they had to clear an update that was not complete in order to have the car accept the new update.

Back