New car pictures!

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
Here are a few pictures of my new GT. It’s been raining, so the pictures are a bit flat.

The car drives great! Like a space ship :). Everything seems to be working. However, there is a pretty strong chemical smell coming from the vents. I’m assuming it’s because they are new or were cleaned. Has anyone else experienced anything like that?
IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1872.jpeg

Interior color? And, where "Da Bears" at? 😂

I told you I couldn't wait to welcome you to the #LucidOwnersClub so let me be the 1st to officially "Welcome you to the #LucidOwnersClub!!"

Congratulations... I too had a pretty strong AC smell but it disappeared after about a day or so ... enjoy the new ride and welcome!

Here are a few pictures of my new GT. It’s been raining, so the pictures are a bit flat.

The car drives great! Like a space ship :). Everything seems to be working. However, there is a pretty strong chemical smell coming from the vents. I’m assuming it’s because they are new or were cleaned. Has anyone else experienced anything like that? View attachment 17323View attachment 17324View attachment 17325
Congrats! Also be careful of the airdams being ripped off when you park over the curb like that. From your 3rd pic they might be gone already.

thanks everyone. Interior color is all black- I forget what they call it. Also I noticed the air was improved a little today. Hopefully is gone in the next few days!

It’s quite a change. music is way better than my BMW, parking is improved, integrated Spotify is really really cool. Little thing are different like no gears, not turning the car off when I stop, not tuning it on. But mostly it just feels like I’m flying around in my personal space ship. Oh so cool.

Welcome, beautiful car, looks like like our GT but we got different wheels and Santa Cruz light colored interior (no kids). I have always said the Lucid looks like a spaceship when I first saw one on the road....I call ours the Enterprise.

Congrats and enjoy your ride. welcome to Lucid family.

thanks everyone. Interior color is all black- I forget what they call it. Also I noticed the air was improved a little today. Hopefully is gone in the next few days!

It’s quite a change. music is way better than my BMW, parking is improved, integrated Spotify is really really cool. Little thing are different like no gears, not turning the car off when I stop, not tuning it on. But mostly it just feels like I’m flying around in my personal space ship. Oh so cool.
Mojave is the name for the dark "black / grey" interior. Nice contrast with the silver.

Welcome to the family @andrew61 ...what I like most is that I enjoy the car the same a year and half later as I did when I drove it home as you are today.

Spotify?? NO!! Tidal, Tidal, Tidal! Your 2022 GT should have SSPro as standard?

With any new car I always leave all windows open all day for like a week and turn the AC to max for a while. Cured leather and plastics’ fumes are toxic.

Welcome to the Lucid family. It’s a great car and you will love it!

Back