New HOV sticker (CA)

Approval in a week. How long until you get stickers mailed to you?

I've found that it's better to do a google search for what you need from DMV rather than try to find it on their web site. It is the worst site I have ever tried to navigate.
It looks like wait time using this link is 21 days....
Screenshot 2024-03-11 212648.png

It looks like wait time using this link is 21 days....
View attachment 19186
Do not believe everything you read on the Cali DMV web site. I ordered a custom plate last June. The website stated 8 - 12 weeks. I called them after 15 weeks. They said it was really 4 - 6 months and the web site has now been updated to reflect that. I called after 7 months and was told that the real time now is 9 - 12 months, but they don't want to put that online.

I'll refile via the link in the am. Thank you!

I got an email from CA DMV saying I will get my sticker in 5 business days. Today is the is the 5th day. We shall see if this is true

I got an email from CA DMV saying I will get my sticker in 5 business days. Today is the is the 5th day. We shall see if this is true
this is great. Wish I had known about the electronic option!

Thanks for sharing the site. I had previously applied in December and hadn't heard anything. Upon going through the online app, I was able to confirm they issued a sticker last week. This is a good way to check on your status.

CleanShot 2024-03-13 at 09.25.19@2x.png

Looks like our little experiment does indeed show that electronic submission is MUCH faster. It took a total of 12 days for me to get these ...

IMG_4702.jpg

Looks like our little experiment does indeed show that electronic submission is MUCH faster. It took a total of 12 days for me to get these ...

View attachment 19448

View attachment 19448
I just got mine too. It wasn’t the 5 days like it said in email. I just requested the new fastrak for clean air sticker user

Piece of advice, be careful and do not place these stickers directly on the car paint. It will strip it when you try to remove it. (My body shop made this error.) These adhesives are super sticky. On PPF or other sticker film, they are fine and can be removed and replaced if you need to.

Back