Lucid Gravity design deep dive with Derek Jenkins

It says it’s private. Permissions ?

Sorry ... I watched it earlier, it was good, but nothing too revealing than what has already been discussed. Maybe they will bring it back.
I viewed it as more of an interview instead of a deep dive because of this.

I was excited to see it come up but got bored before it was finished. It contained nothing we haven't seen in the several dozen other videos that have been posted about the Gravity and spent a lot of time talking about the sculpting of the exterior panels and such, with relatively little time on the interior. In fact, they'd didn't so much as mention the second- or third-row seating, much less show it. They did, however, manage yet again to go on about that seat in the frunk -- something that will probably get used 0.005 percent of the time by actual owners.

Basically, it was just marketing fluff.

I was excited to see it come up but got bored before it was finished. It contained nothing we haven't seen in the several dozen other videos that have been posted about the Gravity and spent a lot of time talking about the sculpting of the exterior panels and such, with relatively little time on the interior. In fact, they'd didn't so much as mention the second- or third-row seating, much less show it. They did, however, manage yet again to go on about that seat in the frunk -- something that will probably get used 0.005 percent of the time by actual owners.

Basically, it was just marketing fluff.
Reminded me of the Air launch. And not in a good way.

Back