• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

[Trade][AZ] Model S Plaid for Lucid Air GT

When I traded my 2021 3P the FSD was worth $124 dollars…

FSD was worth zero when I sold my 2018 Model 3. Carvana, Carmax, Shift, etc didn't even want to hear about it. Coincidentally, maybe, I thought the same.

Currently it’s 12k. Gimmick is probably understating it’s capabilities but calling it full self driving is definitely overstating its capabilities lol

For a Beta product to be used as Guinea Pig to sell 15k or 12k and convince people this product may be worth 100k one day as appreciating asset for Robo-Uber is just blatant scam. Sadly, people fell for it just as people who ponied up $50k reservation deposits for that illusive new Roadster 5 years ago.

For a Beta product to be used as Guinea Pig to sell 15k or 12k and convince people this product may be worth 100k one day as appreciating asset for Robo-Uber is just blatant scam. Sadly, people fell for it just as people who ponied up $50k reservation deposits for that illusive new Roadster 5 years ago.
Not to be a Debbie downer but Tesla did score one of the lowest in reliability
https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-placed-bottom-consumer-reports-reliability-rankings/

And people don't talk enough about the safety of their thermal management because there's quite a few fires that occur in the M3's
2023011a.jpeg

Plaid….. is an amazing deal with its performance/ tech for 90K
GT has had a price reduction and great choice as well. Great time to be looking/ shopping performance driven Ev’s with these reductions 👍

On the used market in May23 Plaid and used GTs were very close give you an example I traded my 2021 Model S plaid at Cadillac dealership in Arizona for 80k towards purchase of a used GT priced at like 99k prices have come down now. Your best bet would be find a used GT and negotiate your trade for the Plaid. It can be done don’t give up. Hope you find your GT.

IMG_7019.jpeg

Not to be a Debbie downer but Tesla did score one of the lowest in reliability
https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-placed-bottom-consumer-reports-reliability-rankings/

And people don't talk enough about the safety of their thermal management because there's quite a few fires that occur in the M3's
View attachment 14830
The brakes in plaid are definitely undersized many times I thought I could use just regen braking and car wouldn’t stop on it’s own. Danger ⚠️ !!
Lucid GT brakes are so much better

The brakes in plaid are definitely undersized many times I thought I could use just regen braking and car wouldn’t stop on it’s own. Danger ⚠️ !!
Lucid GT brakes are so much better

There are many ADAS safety features in Air that are not in S Plaid. Elon is not into safety if you read his latest biography. He is a great risk taker to push limit. He emphasizes flashiness and software solving issues and cut costs by reducing hardware.

Both brands Lucid and Tesla S received five star safety ratings … top honors 👍

Plaid is a very dangerous car 🚗 it needs bigger brakes I have almost slipped on brakes in that car it is severely under braked and this is just causal driving can’t imagine people that launch this car.
Lucid is in another league on braking

Plaid is a very dangerous car 🚗 it needs bigger brakes I have almost slipped on brakes in that car it is severely under braked and this is just causal driving can’t imagine people that launch this car.
Lucid is in another league on braking
They have a track pack brake kit for the plaid with glowing reviews. I’m sure lucid will offer same for top of the line performers.

That is a 20k plus add on you have seen the price right
Once you add all these add ons which come standard on Grand Touring you are back to a GT type price and without many things like massage seats and richer interior. So to me for the money Lucid is better deal and it’s safer without needing extra add ons

They have a track pack brake kit for the plaid with glowing reviews
Once you add all these add ons which come standard on Grand Touring you are back to a GT type price and without many things like massage seats and richer interior. So to me for the money Lucid is better deal and it’s safer without needing extra add ons
Cool..
Which ever works for you or others obviously both cars are great choices as posted before “both cars are great choices”
i’ve owned and had numerous high-end cars on the track hundreds of times 👍
both are equal in terms of safety if you read the article completely

Cool..
Which ever works for you or others obviously both cars are great choices as posted before “both cars are great choices”
Cool! Tell us more about your track days. Any video?

They have a track pack brake kit for the plaid with glowing reviews. I’m sure lucid will offer same for top of the line performers.
I truly can't see a typical Plaid driver to shell out $20k+ for a safe break job.
Do you?

Cool..
Both cars are great choices??? Really, a Plaid that has insuFficient brakes? That is DANGEROUS and Tesla should never have released that car with those brakes. Never trust Tesla!!

Go look at the Throttle House review of the plaid on YouTube, open your eyes…..Plaid is a killer, literally! Who releases a car like that???????

This is getting dangerously close to becoming yet another Tesla thread that's headed nowhere fast.

If people are just going to have a mud slinging contest about Tesla, I truly encourage you to do that on a Tesla forum.

Let's stick to Lucid, please. And keep it constructive.

Back