• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

[Trade][AZ] Model S Plaid for Lucid Air GT

Hahaha wherever I see @quantum I know what's coming!

But any who, the cars are heavy, typical brakes don't justify a heavy car, it's just a simple fact. And Elon probably juet felt it was okay and didn't need better brakes if it was "good enough"

But if I remember correctly, didn't Tesla score higher on the first safety EU tests that surfaced months ago? I remember Lucid hitting the bicyclists a few times (obviously you're comparing a new company to a 10 year old one)
But Tesla did perform better. But Lucid will correct all those soon enough.

Tesla MS Plaid has FSD Beta for A.I. assisted driving, that currently is ahead of everyone in solving autonomous driving despite not quite there yet.

Lucid Air has rear and front cross traffic radar for emergency braking, collision avoidance system and industry’s first lidar system in DDP that can detect obstacles and their distance what human eyes or vision hardware cannot pick up.

Tesla MS Plaid has FSD Beta for A.I. assisted driving, that currently is ahead of everyone in solving autonomous driving despite not quite there yet.

Lucid Air has rear and front cross traffic radar for emergency braking, collision avoidance system and industry’s first lidar system in DDP that can detect obstacles and their distance what human eyes or vision hardware cannot pick up.
Why does everyone say Tesla is ahead of the curve when there is already a company with driverless cars? Wouldn't that mean that Tesla is behind Cruise and even Mercedes. Tesla FSD is falling further behind everyday because of their vision only method.

Why does everyone say Tesla is ahead of the curve when there is already a company with driverless cars? Wouldn't that mean that Tesla is behind Cruise and even Mercedes. Tesla FSD is falling further behind everyday because of their vision only method.
I think FSD is behind GM Cruise and Mercedes

But the only driverless cars are commercial like Waymo. So if you exclude commercial vehicles that we cannot buy to own, then I don't think any other company is there yet.

I think FSD is behind GM Cruise and Mercedes

But the only driverless cars are commercial like Waymo. So if you exclude commercial vehicles that we cannot buy to own, then I don't think any other company is there yet.
Mercedes is at Level 3.

Tesla (and Lucid) are at Level 2. Tesla is not ahead.

Both cars are great choices??? Really, a Plaid that has insuFficient brakes? That is DANGEROUS and Tesla should never have released that car with those brakes. Never trust Tesla!!
Exactly, Tesla doesn't even have rear cross alert, no 360 degree camera, and still only level 2. It's ALL HYPE!! Remember the quote in 2016 ( 7 years ago- in 3 years it will be a decade since this quote, note...I did not say lie)) from a CEO whom I shall not name....said cars would be able to drive cross country without any driver input. Mercedes a far ahead- they have level 3 on select highways.

It is usable everywhere unlike Mercedes level 3, so maybe that gives the false notion that its better.

All of you (and the industry) are talking the wrong approach.
I can assure you, my beloved wife, has a level 4 capability.
No matter how drunk I'm, or how bored/sleepy, or pissed off at the traffic, she gets us home with a 100% accuracy. No accidents, no speeding tickets, not even a talk back :)
Try it yourself and report back.

Mercedes is at Level 3.

Tesla (and Lucid) are at Level 2. Tesla is not ahead.
Isn't the Mercedes Level 3 only in specifically mapped areas? For example if I brought it here to Park City, Utah, no way it would operate at level 3.

So I think Mercedes is like a 2.5 generally speaking because it's been approved as level 3 in some areas which is cool and still ahead of the competition. But I also heard that GM Cruise was hands off as well in most parts

Isn't the Mercedes Level 3 only in specifically mapped areas? For example if I brought it here to Park City, Utah, no way it would operate at level 3.

So I think Mercedes is like a 2.5 generally speaking because it's been approved as level 3 in some areas which is cool and still ahead of the competition. But I also heard that GM Cruise was hands off as well in most parts
“Utilization is limited to high-traffic situations during daylight, with speeds under 40 MPH, and drivers must be available to resume control — so you can't go in the back seat and sleep, for example. To enforce that, the vehicle tracks the driver with an in-car monitor, and you'll need to take over if it goes faster than 40MPH, an emergency vehicle shows up, it rains, or other situations Driver Pilot can't handle on its own.”

So, yes. But Tesla has had zero approvals for handsfree driving aka Level 3. My point isn’t to start a competition :) My point is solely that Tesla is no longer ahead of the pack, no matter what fanboys, Elon, and the media will tell you.

“Utilization is limited to high-traffic situations during daylight, with speeds under 40 MPH, and drivers must be available to resume control — so you can't go in the back seat and sleep, for example. To enforce that, the vehicle tracks the driver with an in-car monitor, and you'll need to take over if it goes faster than 40MPH, an emergency vehicle shows up, it rains, or other situations Driver Pilot can't handle on its own.”

So, yes. But Tesla has had zero approvals for handsfree driving aka Level 3. My point isn’t to start a competition :) My point is solely that Tesla is no longer ahead of the pack, no matter what fanboys, Elon, and the media will tell you.
Oh yeah, I agree, just wants to clarify in case someone reads it and doesn't know context or Why Mercedes is ahead for example.

I personally think any car without Lidar won't be able to get level 3 or above.

I didn’t know you can hands off steering wheel deiving on GM Super Cruise and Ultra Cruise.

The brakes in plaid are definitely undersized many times I thought I could use just regen braking and car wouldn’t stop on it’s own. Danger ⚠️ !!
Lucid GT brakes are so much better

Ironic how universe works…
Someone I know with Model-Y Performance just sent me this link.

Ironic how universe works…
Someone I know with Model-Y Performance just sent me this link.
I saw those 'new brakes' on a MY performance next to me in traffic and was thinking, what the H is wrong with the brake calipers on that car. I had assumed it was some chintzy aftermarket 'mod', not something from Tesla...

GM is also added super cruise towing to their trucks.
I would absolutely not trust that. Its not like the actual trailers have sensors on it, so we are completely trusting the cars camera views(which to be fair, are probably very good, but so are tesla vision cameras...). Without sensors, I don't think it can be safe, it can definitely work for people living in rural environments with little to no traffic. However, chances are super cruise is not mapped for those roads.

I would absolutely not trust that. Its not like the actual trailers have sensors on it, so we are completely trusting the cars camera views(which to be fair, are probably very good, but so are tesla vision cameras...). Without sensors, I don't think it can be safe, it can definitely work for people living in rural environments with little to no traffic. However, chances are super cruise is not mapped for those roads.
Well, considering GM's approach seem more conservative, I wager they feel very confident about super cruise tow mode.

I want to pick up a truck in my future to tow my track car and this is of high interest for me.

Back