Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Read it already, but there isnt much new information to be obtained from it!

As I have said in another post, the Gravity is currently in the Scottsdale Fashion Square showroom. I go walking in that mall when I am not playing golf and there is considerable interest being shown in the Gravity. More foot traffic than normal in the showroom (to my untrained eye).

As I have said in another post, the Gravity is currently in the Scottsdale Fashion Square showroom. I go walking in that mall when I am not playing golf and there is considerable interest being shown in the Gravity. More foot traffic than normal in the showroom (to my untrained eye).
It was supposed to be there through Feb 8th only so it is likely on its way to another studio now.

It was supposed to be there through Feb 8th only so it is likely on its way to another studio now.
Headed to Newport Fashion Island

The Valley Fair San Jose studio told me there's one in LA too.

I was at the Mall yesterday (2/9) and it was still there. I have noticed that since its arrival, the Lucid showroom appears to be busier than the Tesla showroom, the reverse of what I normally see. I think having both cars in the showroom does help foot traffic (although the Polestar showroom there has both two sedans and an SUV and almost no traffic; not a good sign for Polestar).

I was at the Mall yesterday (2/9) and it was still there. I have noticed that since its arrival, the Lucid showroom appears to be busier than the Tesla showroom, the reverse of what I normally see. I think having both cars in the showroom does help foot traffic (although the Polestar showroom there has both two sedans and an SUV and almost no traffic; not a good sign for Polestar).
I was in last weekend and I agree that the studio was very busy. There were at least five studio advisors along with the studio manager and they were all talking with potential customers. It was great to see. While there was more interest in Gravity than Air, the Air was still getting a lot of attention. Probably because you can sit in the Air.

I rented a polestar 2 recently, cramped, ride wasn’t very good- compared to a Model 3. I can see why they don’t sell that well.

I rented a polestar 2 recently, cramped, ride wasn’t very good- compared to a Model 3. I can see why they don’t sell that well.
To be fair to Polestar (which I find hard to do), the car you rented was most likely one of the older FWD models. The new models are RWD and more powerful BUT that doesn't solve the interior space issue that you brought up (as have many reviewers).

Back