Help with color decision

mk07

DE Number
Referral Code
D0LOTDE4
Hi all! We're ordering a Touring with glass canopy and are just having a really hard time deciding on the color. We like both the fathom blue with stealth and quantum gray with stealth. So far we have only seen the blue with stealth in a studio and I feel like it would look very different out in the sun.

If anyone has a blue or gray with stealth (and with glass canopy) would you mind sharing a short video of the exterior of your lucid? It would be tremendously helpful. TIA!

4 out of 5 stylish shoppers with exquisite taste picked Quantum Gray. ( I do like Fathom Blue with platinum trim)

Fathom Blue with Stealth for sure.
I don’t like Stealth. And even I like Fathom Blue with Stealth. It’s a really nice look.

I don’t like Stealth. And even I like Fathom Blue with Stealth. It’s a really nice look.
With other colors, stealth looks like actual black, but for some reason fathom blue gives it a "smoked glass" look. Or maybe thats just me?

Thank you all especially @xponents for sharing the video. We are now leaning towards fathom blue with stealth. It is simply mesmerizing. Tbh it looks great with platinum too.

My wife thinks that fathom blue looks so good that other carmakers are going to copy it.

To continue the conversation: I’m looking to take advantage of the various incentives on the inventory cars. I have an option for a fathom blue AT and a cosmos silver AT. I’ve seen both and love the blue; in addition, every other car in Houston is silver/gray. The issue is that the silver has the premium audio (surreal sound pro) and the blue has the basic surreal sound.

Is the premium sound worth giving up for a better exterior color? Thoughts/opinions?

Much appreciated.

To continue the conversation: I’m looking to take advantage of the various incentives on the inventory cars. I have an option for a fathom blue AT and a cosmos silver AT. I’ve seen both and love the blue; in addition, every other car in Houston is silver/gray. The issue is that the silver has the premium audio (surreal sound pro) and the blue has the basic surreal sound.

Is the premium sound worth giving up for a better exterior color? Thoughts/opinions?

Much appreciated.
Depends on how much of an audiophile you are. For me, it probably doesn't make much of a difference. For someone like @borski or @Bunnylebowski they couldn't drive the car without it

Much appreciated.
that is a tough choice. Ideally, you'd want to listen to the same audio source in a car with it and one without it. That's the only way to know if it's worth it to you. I'm definitely not an audiophile. I bought this GT about a year ago when the price was at the very top, and SS Pro was in the car on a trial basis, to be turned off after three months if I didn't pay for it. I was hoping that my ears wouldn't hear a difference, because the extra $4K was a stretch. But unfortunately when it disappeared, I did notice it and it really bothered me. But fathom blue/stealth is the best color combo there is. At least I think so.

Stellar white is alright,
Cosmo gray is just okay,
Infinite black is whack,
Fathom Blue is so uncool,
Zenith Red puts it to bed,
Quantum gray, what can I say?

Thanks! Well played @Lucid510.
I didn't realize that they can put 21 speakers in the car and turn them off. Why pay to install that hardware only to sell a car to someone, inactivate it and not charge someone for it?

Thanks! Well played @Lucid510.
I didn't realize that they can put 21 speakers in the car and turn them off. Why pay to install that hardware only to sell a car to someone, inactivate it and not charge someone for it?
Actually, it was only like that for a limited time. Nowadays, there is bespoke hardware for SSP and SS.

Stellar white is alright,
Cosmo gray is just okay,
Infinite black is whack,
Fathom Blue is so uncool,
Zenith Red puts it to bed,
Quantum gray, what can I say?

Infinite black with Stealth is cool :)

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 11.58.15 AM.png

Back