Help with color decision

Took delivery of our Touring today. Went with gray stealth because they had one on site and the on site credit was too good to pass up.

@chris we used your referral code so hopefully you'll see the points come through soon (btw we're in the northwest suburbs of Chicago too so maybe we'll run into each other!)

Attachments

• 20240325_191957.jpg
    20240325_191957.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
Took delivery of our Touring today. Went with gray stealth because they had one on site and the on site credit was too good to pass up.

@chris we used your referral code so hopefully you'll see the points come through soon (btw we're in the northwest suburbs of Chicago too so maybe we'll run into each other!)
Is that a 2023? I was told on site credit does not apply for 2024 touring.

2024. We went the financing route to get the on site and conquest credits
If your financing was like mine, we made like three months of payments then paid in full with no penalty. Be ready to be annoyed by the payments portal if you try to do anything other than setup autopay (which was fairly smooth).

2024. We went the financing route to get the on site and conquest credits
Ah, I am leasing for the optionality. 18 month lease with tax credit is a great deal.

Ah, I am leasing for the optionality. 18 month lease with tax credit is a great deal.
Agreed that the lease deal is great. We ultimately went with financing to lock in the 2.99% APR. Our plan (hope) is we'll keep the car for a long time so financing with the extra credits is a bit cheaper in the long term.

Back