Help with color decision

Fathom blue is actually blue when sun shines at an angle.

It's an awesome name to imply the blue is hiding underneath the surface.

Attachments

• 2024-10-17 14.21.06.webp
    2024-10-17 14.21.06.webp
    1 MB · Views: 32
My wife and I always joke as we approach the car, ‘Is it a blue or gray day?’ Depending upon the light, those are the two colors you see…both beautiful.

Did you ask about the warranty when you got married ????????????
Warranty? Yes, better yet, it came with a replacement warranty. Although, i have to be careful as the clause states it works both ways :)

that is a tough choice. Ideally, you'd want to listen to the same audio source in a car with it and one without it. That's the only way to know if it's worth it to you. I'm definitely not an audiophile. I bought this GT about a year ago when the price was at the very top, and SS Pro was in the car on a trial basis, to be turned off after three months if I didn't pay for it. I was hoping that my ears wouldn't hear a difference, because the extra $4K was a stretch. But unfortunately when it disappeared, I did notice it and it really bothered me. But fathom blue/stealth is the best color combo there is. At least I think so.
It is comparing apples with oranges... It depends on your interests and mindset. If you are not into music, and like the look of stealth you have an easy answer..

That said, I have fathom blue with standard trim and a another member at my club has same car with stealth... His car looked great when fresh, but he has curb rashed his blacked out wheels on passenger side, so they look like crap... He needs to do some touch up with matte black...

Back