We are becoming a 2 Lucid family!

AZAirGT

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
'22 AGT - '24 AT
Referral Code
2SY5T5DS
My wife was in an accident a week ago while driving her beautiful 2023 Genesis Electrified G80. The good news is she is perfectly FINE! Her car not so much. Repair estimate started at just under $40k. See pics below. Trying to find her another Genesis is pretty impossible in the spec she wants. We started talking about an Air Touring for her. So on the way home from an event yesterday in Phoenix I suggested we swing by the Scottsdale SC since we were very close by. I was pretty sure they had a Fathom Blue car for her see the color for herself. It was after 5:00 PM and John (great guy!) looked at the inventory and a few minutes later pull a Fathom Blue, Stealth, Tahoe. She loved it to say the least. John called Garrett at the Scottsdale Studioand sent a sales Advisor to the SC. Deal done at the SC in about 1.5 hours including travel time. Over $7k off the new lower MSRP and I was able to use my Referral Code since we set my wife up as the sole owner. She should have the car by Saturday. Bottom line a great experience!

Attachments

• IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0656.jpeg
    IMG_0656.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 140
am glad everything worked out, specially that your wife was fine from the accident...

Glad your wife is safe and that Lucid was able to take care of you.

Good to hear your wife is okay and that the G80 protected her. Hope she enjoys the Air!

That accident doesn't look like fun. It's wonderful that your wife wasn't hurt. And that is such a smooth delivery process, you couldn't ask for better! And only having to wait a few days for the car is great too. If I was buying now, that would be my order.

My wife was in an accident a week ago while driving her beautiful 2023 Genesis Electrified G80. The good news is she is perfectly FINE! Her car not so much. Repair estimate started at just under $40k. See pics below. Trying to find her another Genesis is pretty impossible in the spec she wants. We started talking about an Air Touring for her. So on the way home from an event yesterday in Phoenix I suggested we swing by the Scottsdale SC since we were very close by. I was pretty sure they had a Fathom Blue car for her see the color for herself. It was after 5:00 PM and John (great guy!) looked at the inventory and a few minutes later pull a Fathom Blue, Stealth, Tahoe. She loved it to say the least. John called Garrett at the Scottsdale Studioand sent a sales Advisor to the SC. Deal done at the SC in about 1.5 hours including travel time. Over $7k off the new lower MSRP and I was able to use my Referral Code since we set my wife up as the sole owner. She should have the car by Saturday. Bottom line a great experience!
Great story, great sales service!

I drove an electrified G80 for several weeks as a loaner. It drove very well but had one flaw in my mind: it is essentially a cruiser but the trunk space is VERY compromised so one can't fit much in the way of suitcases, etc. So I think your wife will be happier in the Lucid.

Recently I have been seeing a lot of Lucids in my North Scottsdale neighborhood (near Kierland). It is no longer such a rare site. One of my regular golfing buddies just bought a fathom blue Lucid Air here. He may be getting it this week. I also think fathom blue is the best color and adding stealth really makes it look great.

I sold my 23 electrified G80 (might have been the same color as your wife’s car) and bought a Fathom Blue Pure AWD. Quite a coincidence. Glad she’s OK. 6 months after selling the G80 to a BMW dealer, the car still sits on his lot unsold!

Sorry about the Genesis! Glad she’s ok, and even more glad she’s getting her own Lucid! Congratulations on the second Lucid :)

Congrats X 2! First for your wife not being injured (looks bad) and for being a 2 Lucid household!!! You could really benefit from V2H when it comes out… you could run your house for days in a power outage 😂

As the great Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young song goes....
Our house is a very, very, very fine house
With two Lucids in the garage
Life used to be so hard.....
What’s the new plate going to say?

Back