Quantum Gray GT Stealth - 20”

4givingGuy

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT - Stealth
Greetings from Minnesota!
We took delivery of our Quantum Gray Grand Touring with Stealth Package and Mojave. The day was rainy/picture unfriendly, but here are some photos between the raindrops.

In person, the car is better than expected and the Stealth details seem quite premium. This is replacing the Model S which is going to my daughter (she’s excited it has free supercharging for life.)

I’m in the queue for full PPF and window tinting (end of May).

Many thanks to this forum for informing my pre-purchase questions so I could get helpful answers from the Lucid Team along the slow journey to delivery!

Attachments

• IMG_0873.jpeg
    IMG_0873.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 1,354
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,355
  • IMG_0869.jpeg
    IMG_0869.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 2,059
  • IMG_0875.jpeg
    IMG_0875.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 1,370
WOW! Car looks great, congratulations.

That really gets me excited to pick up my Lucid Touring Quantum Gray also with the stealth package. Should have it later this week. I opted for the 21" wheels with Santa Cruz interior. Also planning on getting the PPF.

Hope you are happy with it.

Loving it!
So happy - other than the well-reported bugginess (mostly minor) of the software. It’s a great vehicle to drive and looks so awesome in-person.

I’d have opted for 21’s but our roads in Minnesota are quite prone to potholes (sidewall impact bubbles). The 20’s look good enough and I’m glad Lucid made that compromise.

Already thinking about winter tires…

We took delivery of our Quantum Gray Grand Touring with Stealth Package and Mojave. The day was rainy/picture unfriendly, but here are some photos between the raindrops.

In person, the car is better than expected and the Stealth details seem quite premium. This is replacing the Model S which is going to my daughter (she’s excited it has free supercharging for life.)

Many thanks to this forum for informing my pre-purchase questions so I could get helpful answers from the Lucid Team along the slow journey to delivery!
Nice! Congrats and welcome to the MN GT club (I think there are about a dozen here). I have a regular QG / Mojave GT, and pretty sure you'll be getting some double takes with that stealth package. Good timing to get it now so you can enjoy it for the summer - got mine last August and have been loving it. Winter tire deals are available via Tire Rack, and they have deals on rims too. Midwest Clear Bra has done a bunch of Lucid's here, fyi. Enjoy!

Great choice! I'm jealous of the stealth look with 20" wheels.

Great look! I really wonder if the 20s will make a difference on the potholes vs the 21s as I would eventually upgrade. I like the driveway too. Not sure about that competitors EV though

Great look! I really wonder if the 20s will make a difference on the potholes vs the 21s as I would eventually upgrade. I like the driveway too. Not sure about that competitors EV though
I haven't had 21's on a Lucid, but had them on my Model S last year and had multiple blowouts. I've got 20's on my Lucid now and haven't had any issues this year. I live in a snowy climate so we're just getting past pothole season and the 20's have absorbed some big hits to date without issue.

Congrats and looks great.... exact same that I'm getting and can't wait.

Loving it!
So happy - other than the well-reported bugginess (mostly minor) of the software. It’s a great vehicle to drive and looks so awesome in-person.

I’d have opted for 21’s but our roads in Minnesota are quite prone to potholes (sidewall impact bubbles). The 20’s look good enough and I’m glad Lucid made that compromise.

Already thinking about winter tires…
I'm in Southern Cali, no snow here, so hopefully won't have issues with tire blow outs with the 21" rims.

Beautiful! Similar configuration for me (Quantum Gray Stealth) with 20” but getting the Tahoe interior. Delivery scheduled at the Goose Island (Chicago) location for tomorrow afternoon! I’ve been one of those “on the fence” people but the great info on this Board convinced me to move forward with the right expectations (and the knowledge on what to do if some of the quirks and gremlins popped up). Want to thank our moderators and members for providing great information for the rest of us to make informed decisions. Interestingly, I saw 2 other Lucid’s driving around our Chicago suburban location in the last week (previously no sightings). Great to see other cars on the road and let’s hope for the future of the compan…..more people getting off the fence and jumping into the Club. :)

Beautiful! Similar configuration for me (Quantum Gray Stealth) with 20” but getting the Tahoe interior. Delivery scheduled at the Goose Island (Chicago) location for tomorrow afternoon! I’ve been one of those “on the fence” people but the great info on this Board convinced me to move forward with the right expectations (and the knowledge on what to do if some of the quirks and gremlins popped up). Want to thank our moderators and members for providing great information for the rest of us to make informed decisions. Interestingly, I saw 2 other Lucid’s driving around our Chicago suburban location in the last week (previously no sightings). Great to see other cars on the road and let’s hope for the future of the compan…..more people getting off the fence and jumping into the Club. :)
I can appreciate your trepidation. I too was nervous about purchasing mine (delivered March 25th of this year). All I can say is that my Touring was delivered in excellent condition and has exceeded my expectations thus far. I also had the car go through a chrome-delete process before being fully wrapped and have gotten a ton of compliments from others. (Am annexing a couple of photos.). I’m sure you will as well. Please report back and enjoy the new car!

Attachments

• IMG_6107.jpeg
    IMG_6107.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 362
  • IMG_6110.jpeg
    IMG_6110.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 370
  • IMG_6109.jpeg
    IMG_6109.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 370

Congrats!!!! Your car looks very nice!!!!

Chrome delete?
Essentially, it’s wrapping the chrome in vinyl (black in my case) and then covering the vinyl with PPF. I was told that the vinyl wrap (2 mil thick) would only last a few years at best if not wrapped with ppf, which is warranted for 10 years. My ppf installer warranted the full installation (including the vinyl) for 10 years. He did the same for the platinum trim, as well, using gloss black. Even if one inspects this up-close, it’s very difficult, if not impossible, to tell that the platinum trim and other bright work is wrapped by a different color film. Obviously, results may vary from installer to installer.

As an aside to the original poster, forgive me. I didn’t intend to hijack this thread. I think that your car looks awesome. I love the Stealth look!. I’m sure you’ll get tons of compliments and hope that you enjoy your car as much as I and numerous others posting in the forums enjoy ours. Congrats!

Looks great! We got an Air GT in Infinite Black w Stealth and are loving it!

Finally officially scheduled to pick mine up on Friday. Same selections! So excited.

Back