Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the Eureka Gold

Received a call from our DA today verifying customer GTs are being produced. He also stated that our VIN would be assigned “very soon” and that he would be contacting us again shortly with that information. “A week or two” after VIN to delivery. To be honest, it seemed more to reassure us and reaffirm that we were still moving forward than to really provide us any info. Finally, we were contacted to confirm order on November 30th and did so on Dec 1st.

Received a call from our DA today verifying customer GTs are being produced. He also stated that our VIN would be assigned “very soon” and that he would be contacting us again shortly with that information. “A week or two” after VIN to delivery. To be honest, it seemed more to reassure us and reaffirm that we were still moving forward than to really provide us any info. Finally, we were contacted to confirm order on November 30th and did so on Dec 1st.
I hope they are more proactive on providing estimates of delivery dates. If they call with a VIN and say we need you to arrange payment so the car can be delivered in a week or two, I won’t be happy. I will need more than a week or two to look at financing options and /or to move cash around so I can pay for the car.

I hope they are more proactive on providing estimates of delivery dates. If they call with a VIN and say we need you to arrange payment so the car can be delivered in a week or two, I won’t be happy. I will need more than a week or two to look at financing options and /or to move cash around so I can pay for the car.
I’m in same 11/30 confirm date as @TakeDuo. I’m pretty confident we will get a better idea as the earlier tranches start getting deliveries. At that point, I’d think we should be proactive in our planning. I’d be shocked if I get mine before the end of March. And my DA will as well.

FL6TGVXVEAAZYtT.jpeg
FL6TxoWVgAIYqzk.jpeg

Visible Grand Tourings circled in green likely a lot more

When did you make your reservation and what color was your AGT order?

Of course any 19" wheel will look the same whether it is a Dream or Grand Touring. It is only the large wheels that are different/
Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 5.21.53 PM.png

Which is interesting because every car in this section (that is visible) is either a Grand Touring 21" wheel or 19" wheel Aero Range.

View attachment 875

Which is interesting because every car in this section (that is visible) is either a Grand Touring 21" wheel or 19" wheel Aero Range.
Also if you see any unwrapped cars which are either Grey or Silver, they are Grand Tourings since the Dreams did not come in that color

I would think a majority of the range wheels are GTs since based off DE customers very few were range

I just got my VIN call today. No timeline given though she did say she'd be in contact over the coming weeks, so you should have time for financing.

I just got my VIN call today. No timeline given though she did say she'd be in contact over the coming weeks, so you should have time for financing.
Further confirmation they're working through the red and white (and presumedly black) cars first. Congrats!

No update from my DA when I spoke to him the other day, other than that he hoped to have my VIN by the end of the month. We'll see...

What's your location and when did you make the reservation?

I’m in same 11/30 confirm date as @TakeDuo. I’m pretty confident we will get a better idea as the earlier tranches start getting deliveries. At that point, I’d think we should be proactive in our planning. I’d be shocked if I get mine before the end of March. And my DA will as well.
I'm in the same 3rd batch (11/30) of confirmations. It seems that the people receiving VINs are in confirmation batches 1 & 2 and nearly all who reported have Red AGTs. I have also seen white in that batch with a VIN. If they get to @TakeDuo with a red July- 2021 AGT reservation before starting any of the Grey cars, there are going to be many frustrated customers, including @Neurio who was one of the earliest AGT reservation holders, especially since Grey is either #1 or 2 in popularity.

FYI, this is the specific wording on financing in the VIN confirmation email:

You can use this VIN to get quotes on car insurance or to advance financing applications, but please do not finalize either of these things at this time.

FYI, this is the specific wording on financing in the VIN confirmation email:

You can use this VIN to get quotes on car insurance or to advance financing applications, but please do not finalize either of these things at this time.
which is what I would want it for, but with more lead time than 1-2 weeks before delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back