Dream Edition Goodie Box

Paladin732

Cars
Taycan
DE Number
Just got a "thank you" gift box from Lucid, looks to be high end pencils and a sharpener. Anyone else get this and/or anything different?

IMG_4807.jpg
IMG_4808.jpg

You will get more swag with your car as well. There are quite a few people who want to buy those pencils as well.

You will get more swag with your car as well. There are quite a few people who want to buy those pencils as well.
I’ll gladly sell them, I like free money. (What swag comes with the car btw?)

Water bottle, hat, key chain, candle, air freshener, blanket, tote bag

Did anyone else get the pencils today? They came in the mail, along with the drawing, but no sharpener.

I know from the previous discussion that the box label probably doesn't mean anything, but mine said 'Lucid Air Grand Touring 55' at the bottom, FWIW.

Did anyone else get the pencils today? They came in the mail, along with the drawing, but no sharpener.

I know from the previous discussion that the box label probably doesn't mean anything, but mine said 'Lucid Air Grand Touring 55' at the bottom, FWIW.
Mine had the number 163. I was feeling special like the Dream buyers until I realized there was no sharpener. Don't get me wrong, I think the pencils are great. My wife is in design and knows all about the Blackwing pencils. Nothing better than reinforcing the purchase to my wife.

Last edited:
Obviously the sharpener is worth another 30k. I'll sell my sharpener for a low low price of $10k!

I received the pencil set last year a few days before Christmas. Very nice quality to them.

Water bottle, hat, key chain, candle, air freshener, blanket, tote bag
Wonder if the GTs get this swag or maybe just a T shirt with “ I bought an 800 hp electric car and all I got was this lousy T shirt and a pencil set” emblazoned on it

Wonder if the GTs get this swag or maybe just a T shirt with “ I bought an 800 hp electric car and all I got was this lousy T shirt and a pencil set” emblazoned on it
I am guessing that both the GT and Touring will get some swag, just less for the lower trims. Just like the Blackwing pencils, it will be chosen to link the values of design and quality to the Lucid brand.

Yep!
I was quite pleased with the amount I got.
Amazing. I tucked all the stuff I've been given into a box, since I did not envision ever using any of it. Never thought there would be a market for it! :)

I received mine 3 days ago. It said Grand Touring 337. I reserved 1/1/21. Ordered 11/16/21.

Just got mine this morning. It said Grand Touring 200. I reserved Jan. 2, 2021. Ordered 11/17/21.

Do we think the number signifies where we are in delivery status? It could with some deviation based on production order with respect to color/interior. I like having a nice round number, but I hope it's a number that allows the software people and quality control to get caught up and deliver a car that works like it should. The Grand Touring is the first "production" model and, as such, should be delivered in a more refined version without needing to have its' own service staff. At some point, they will outpace their ability to provide service unless they can get these bugs worked out.

Last edited:
Just got mine this morning. It said Grand Touring 200. I reserved Feb 2021 (whenever the Superbowl was). Ordered 11/17/21.

Do we think the number signifies where we are in delivery status? It could with some deviation based on production order with respect to color/interior. I like having a nice round number, but I hope it's a number that allows the software people and quality control to get caught up and deliver a car that works like it should. The Grand Touring is the first "production" model and, as such, should be delivered in a more refined version without needing to have its' own service staff. At some point, they will outpace their ability to provide service unless they can get these bugs worked out.
It seems that you and FirstEV are out of order. Like the DE, the GT numbers may not mean anything.

I went back in my email history to verify order date and I actually paid the deposit on 1/2/2021. We should be much closer unless there is some sort of color batching going on or the numbers on the box are meaningless (more likely). It doesn't matter until a VIN is issued, communicated and payment is requested.

All things being equal, FirstEV and I could be getting ours the same day (depending on transportation).

Last edited:
Back