Home charger discount went from $300 to $1000 within 2-3 weeks after purchase

Bobc34

Cars
2023 Lucid Air Grand Tou
Referral Code
A6K6EZ3S
Hi, ne AGT owner here.

I got my new car 4 weeks ago and the charger was delivered about the same time. At the time there was a $300 incentive to get the home charger and now less than a month later there is a $1000 incentive. I requested a refund of the other $700 and the customer service guy said someone was going to call. I figured that was the least they could do since they lowered the msrp on the car I just bought by $12,000 swiftly crushing the resale. But I know that’s how it goes with the car, but on the accessories you should honor the incentives within a month of purchase, Best Buy and even Walmart does that. To anyone from Lucid, please let me know asap, as I have not even taken it out of the box yet. Thanks.

Hi, ne AGT owner here.

I got my new car 4 weeks ago and the charger was delivered about the same time. At the time there was a $300 incentive to get the home charger and now less than a month later there is a $1000 incentive. I requested a refund of the other $700 and the customer service guy said someone was going to call. I figured that was the least they could do since they lowered the msrp on the car I just bought by $12,000 swiftly crushing the resale. But I know that’s how it goes with the car, but on the accessories you should honor the incentives within a month of purchase, Best Buy and even Walmart does that. To anyone from Lucid, please let me know asap, as I have not even taken it out of the box yet. Thanks.
You could have some leverage as it is in the box.. best of luck!

Since this is a rebate it wont work like a sale discount :(

You could have some leverage as it is in the box.. best of luck!
I already got the return authorization, but I want to keep the charger with the current program. Customer service asked why I was returning, I replied several times and called and spoke to someone that was going to have someone call me...... no return email, no return phone call. Not very good CS for a $140k car.

Back