Open Letter to Peter and Team - a rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying that I disagree with the comments made. Mostly relevant to investors. I do think that the owners and potential owners do think about the long term future of the company. So, I guess they want to know or discuss the stock also here. I discuss all my investments not even in any forum but with a very small group in Telegram. Anyway, that is my preference vs your preference to discuss all things Lucid here. We cannot argue about preferences.
I'm OK with that.

I invested in the company as soon as i read about the car and the company's vision. For those, like me, who have ridden the falling knife of share prices, let's all remember that:
1. the general market has been extremely volatile for the last 12 months (which is Wall Street's euphemism for a tanking market).
2. growth stocks like Lucid,, whose price is a function of what people think it WILL be, rather than what it IS, have particularly crashed down to 30-440 percent of their previous highs.
3. tech stocks have been hit worse than most growth stocks, with meta down bout 75% off its high.
4. When funds hit 'sell' to balance their portfolios or move with macro trends, they apply that to all stocks and frequently throw babies out with bathwater, for reasons that have nothing to do with the companies themselves.

The market is, as they say a voting machine in the short run, and only a weighing machine in the longest view - perhaps over a decade. This car, and the company that supports it is not perfect, but it is so much superior to any of the 'best' cars i have owned before that i am confident that the company who built it and supports it is solid, and ultimately will be weighed out properly with its value. Stop looking at the price every day, or every month. Just know you own it as you do your house, and know that fundamentally, it is a solid asset, unless somehting goes way sideways with the company itself.

For a thought, y partner who bought an Audi Etron GT for 160,000 about the same time I took delivery has had her car returned for major failures on 3 occasions. The last one is going on now due to a failed module of some kind, that they cannot cogently explain to her. They have had the car for 3 weeks waiting on a new 'module' and as of this morning cannot give her any estimate AT ALL of when they might expect to receive this mission critical piece, to be able to return to service. That is AUDI - one of the best names and most efficient automotive companies in the business. I have had NO problems with my AGT in the mean time and feel more confident by the day in my investment in both the car and the company.

While the stock is down, harvest the loss for your year end tax planning, and then buy back a little more at current prices. You will feel better to see green instead of red when you look at it, and one day, your children will call you a genius. In the mean time, if you dont have one of the actual cars, do yourself a favor and get one. It certainly helps my perspective on my investment.
If you sell for harvesting the tax loss, make sure you wait 30+ days to buy it back, otherwise you violate the wash/sale rule and the IRS will invalidate your loss. Sorry Harik, but I was afraid someone on this board would follow his advice and then be unpleasantly shocked, when their loss is disallowed if they bought the stock back too soon.

I would like to point out that people looking for the next Tesla should remember it took about 9 years for Tesla to really take off coinciding with when they opened the gigafactory and then shanghai as well. Everyone has 20/20 hindsight

I would like to point out that people looking for the next Tesla should remember it took about 9 years for Tesla to really take off coinciding with when they opened the gigafactory and then shanghai as well. Everyone has 20/20 hindsight
Yes. And I bought and sold 1000 shares of tesla for 40 and 44 once and never got back in... So LCID better go 20x current price in 9 years when they sell 2M 😂 Then all of us can brag that we bought between 8 and 26 and sold for 200!

Ouch. I don't track LCID but just saw the -8% down today. $8.65 price wow but still near $15B market cap. I posted back in July when LCID was $19+ and I thought it would be going down a lot more but not this low. Though given market conditions, it could get oversold down to $7. I may purchase some at that price then.

I don't short because of significant risks from this clown market, but LCID was easily on my short list when the market cap was higher than Ford. Company barely producing any cars with higher market cap than Ford?! I did track CCIV before it became LCID. I would never think of LCID as the next Tesla. Car is awesome but Tesla is more than just EVs. Tesla sells other things like utility-scale batteries, solar, has large charging infrastructure, etc.

Anyways, back to topic which is OP's mention of Lucid's lack of transparency? and failure to keep promises even revised ones. 2020, 2021, extending to 2022 a lot of companies had and are still dealing with supply chain issues. Perhaps I wasnt shocked that LCID had to cut their delivery numbers several times since I am generally aware of the issues either through the forums or just in general seeing other companies miss their targets too. It's a global issue. Sometimes even more unpredicted issues come out after a revised guidance! If a company severely cuts their guidance so its significantly easier to meet or even pass it, regardless, their stock price will plummet. As an investor and ex day trader I have to make adjustments myself and not rely too much on company guidance.

It's easier to hold on hopes and dreams than to accept a harsher reality and sell for a loss to prevent further losses. I'm holding only one stock now (which is AXSM if you're curious) because I adjusted based on whats going on. IRS sucks though because we are capped at $3000 claim loss on taxes per year. Kinda feels like we are trapped holding on losing investments while we watch it fall even further.

Let's wait for the next earnings call especially the reservation number.

Yeah sure communication could be better but LCID has barely been trading one year and nearly all stocks have been crushed by this market, like two years ago who would have predicted AAPL would be in the toilet? Anytime something doesn’t go their way it’s like everyone is suddenly incapable of having perspective. I think the only people to blame for the crazy yo-yo price of LCID are investors. The company is sticking to a plan and adapting as they are able, and communicating some (could do better there) but I don’t blame them for playing their cards close to their chest because these days the financial press has flushed all standards of objectivity, fact finding and source verification down the sewer, and has become click bait machines generating hype and then hysteria over and over and over. The way the world has been looking the last few years I’m beginning to wonder if level headed people are going extinct as a species. So I’d say that’s why LCID stock is garbage right now, not Peter marketing wrong or not communicating enough.

As a Lucid investor Whale, methrow25 has my vote to lead the Lcid P R team, he has more talent than the whole team of 80? put together. What a thorough post. I hope stammering Pete comes out of his rabbit hole after he reads it.

Yeah sure communication could be better but LCID has barely been trading one year and nearly all stocks have been crushed by this market, like two years ago who would have predicted AAPL would be in the toilet? Anytime something doesn’t go their way it’s like everyone is suddenly incapable of having perspective. I think the only people to blame for the crazy yo-yo price of LCID are investors. The company is sticking to a plan and adapting as they are able, and communicating some (could do better there) but I don’t blame them for playing their cards close to their chest because these days the financial press has flushed all standards of objectivity, fact finding and source verification down the sewer, and has become click bait machines generating hype and then hysteria over and over and over. The way the world has been looking the last few years I’m beginning to wonder if level headed people are going extinct as a species. So I’d say that’s why LCID stock is garbage right now, not Peter marketing wrong or not communicating enough.
Clown market. More about hype and social media nowadays. Smart and technical investing still wins long term overall, but be prepared for wild swings.

I don't think this breaks any of the rules, but of course please remove it if it does - I did post on reddit but it got removed. I am a new member, but have been lurking for a while. I do not own the vehicle, but do plan to at some point - it is not yet available in my country. I do own shares.

Note, this is just my opinion and I hope it actually gets to Peter and the executive team. Feel free to disagree or correct anything I may have gotten wrong. I am an investor and still believe in the company, but as many investors, I am also not happy with the current share price.
Warning, it is long.

If any of the official Lucid members see this (like @Firstto520), I would really appreciate this being brought to the attention of the team. I'm sure they are well aware, but I figure there is no harm in asking.

Dear Peter and others,

I am writing this as a hopeful shareholder who first bought in to CCIV when it was rumored to be merging with Lucid Motors (as it was then, before becoming Lucid Group). I was very happy when the rumor was confirmed and I continued to buy shares based on the information provided. Since then I have continued to buy shares (now to average down my cost basis), believing that the company is on the right track for success based on statements made, but have now exhausted my desire to continue accumulating shares - due mostly to the surreptitious nature of the company preventing any insight into the current performance.

First, I would like to preface this with a statement that I, and likely other investors, purchased shares with the full knowledge that this would be a long term investment and that some further funding would be required. Nevertheless, this was entered as long term investment based on the guidance provided by Lucid and early ongoing press releases and interviews, additional funding was expected after some successes from those original targets - none of which have been met.
In a recent interview with CNBC (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/...new-lucid-air-pure-electric-luxury-sedan.html) it is mentioned that investors expected more raises, but we also expected targets to be met, not constant failures and issues followed with excuses and little action. There is so much secrecy around Lucid that investors have no idea what is currently happening.

As an original investor I bought in to the promises made and the projections given. From your investor presentation in July 2021 (available on your website) you had over 10,000 reservations (slide 6), were on track for 2H 2021 deliveries (slides 8 and 14), expected to launch Gravity at end 2H 2023 (slides 13 and 37), already had a 34,000 unit annual production capacity (slide 17), planned to deliver "over 577" units in 2021 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/11/lucid-motors-ceo-on-going-public-revenue-projections.html), 20,000 units in 2022 and 49,000 in 2023 (slide 65), discussed future growth like ESS and being a technology supplier (slide 39), expected entry to Middle East and European markets 1H 2022 (slide 52), and planned for positive free cash flow in 2025 (slides 66, 68, and 73). The only one of these that has not been reversed is the number of reservations (2023 guidance has not yet been lowered, but as approx. 12k of the projected number was the Gravity model, it is all but confirmed the guidance will be lower than projected). I will concede that 2H 2021 deliveries were also made, albeit at much reduced numbers from the already low guidance. It seems you are keeping up the pretence that annual production capacity is 34,000, but there is no evidence yet that that is actually possible, to the contrary, production was most recently proudly announced at just 300/week - less than half apparent capacity of approx. 650/week. The free cash flow numbers have also not yet been revised, I hope it is still possible for this to be positive in 2025.

In that same presentation (slides 15 and 71) you call Lucid a "leader in EV technologies" and list some points for why the merger is good for CCIV holders, the first is "Legitimate Track Record", 4th is "Established In-house Manufacturing", 10th is "Attractive Valuation".
We bought in to these values, and have been disappointed by every one, the legitimate track record has proved to be worthless as some of that team have since left/been let go (as investors we still don't know) due to issues with production - this track record was meant to prevent precisely these sort of issues.
The in-house manufacturing turned out to not be established as you could not deliver on time, and then could not, and apparently still cannot, deliver anywhere near the volumes promised.
The attractive valuation turned out otherwise due in part to the markets, but in my opinion mainly due to the failures of Lucid as a company to deliver on those early promises.
If we look at Rivian (as they went public and started production and deliveries at a similar time) we can see that they too had their own issues, but their shares are, as of writing, currently trading over 50% above their all time low - they only reduced guidance once and then proved they can produce and deliver at volume. Lucid is languishing around, and making new, all time lows - and management are quietly ignoring this.

Before the merger vote, in an interview in May 2021 on CNBC (same link as above https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/11/lucid-motors-ceo-on-going-public-revenue-projections.html), Peter claimed to be "very much on track" to produce over 577 vehicles in 2021 with production beginning in 2H 2021, although was very cagey on repeating the 20,000 units in 2022 target.
If, as Peter states, he is all in on stock options, then why is nothing being done to try and improve the share price? In this interview Peter also states that Lucid was in a good financial position, and the SPAC merger added $4.4bn which would take Lucid into 2023 close to Gravity going into production. Yet 2 funding rounds have been announced since, and we are not even into 2023 yet, and Gravity production is even further out.

In June 2021 Peter again states that you were "bang on schedule" and "absolutely on track" for the 577 deliveries ( ).
The 577 expected production in 2021 was later changed to less than 1,000, and we got just 125 deliveries in 2021, you didn't even tell investors how many vehicles were produced in 2021, just provided a vague "over 400" as of the earnings release on February 28, 2022, some 2 months after the end of the quarter - by then you should have had many hundreds, if not thousands, produced. In that same earnings release the production target for 2022 was slashed from 20,000 to just 12,000 - 14,000, a minimum 30% reduction. Investors accepted that reduction due to supply chain issues, but believed the rhetoric from the earnings call (transcript https://seekingalpha.com/article/44...n-on-q4-2021-results-earnings-call-transcript) that these issues were small and expected to resolve over the year, with some parts sourced elsewhere - "And by way of risk mitigation, John, we're supplying particular support to some suppliers to up their processes and bring them in line with our quality expectations. Some we're actually allocating the supply to new suppliers. And in some instances, we're actually bringing processes and manufacturing in-house so that we can have a vertically integrated control of quality and volume."

The very next earnings release on May 5, 2022 brought just 360 deliveries so far in 2022, again up to the earning release date, over one month after quarter end. Here there was some good news in that the 12k-14k production target was reaffirmed, and it was stated that there was sufficient liquidity to run "well into 2023", quelling worries about further immediate dilution. However, Gravity was pushed back into 2024, and you again couldn't trust your investors with production numbers.

In the following earnings release on August 3, 2022 it was announced that production guidance would again be reduced, this time down to just 6,000 - 7,000, some 65% minimum reduction from the original guidance and even a full 50% drop from the previous guidance that was reaffirmed just 3 months earlier.

It seems strange that the guidance was kept up when deliveries had been so low in the first part of the year, you must have known production was lackluster and you would need to lower guidance. It was convenient that the pretense was kept up until after share awards were made due to the market capitalization (https://www.carscoops.com/2022/04/l...60-million-right-before-shares-plunged-by-67/), which may not have been met had the truth about production been shared with investors.

In the most recent earnings release on November 8, 2022 the announced deliveries were a little better at 1,398 in the quarter (the first reporting of actual quarter numbers) and production was announced at 2,282, this was lauded as a huge improvement, more than tripling production from Q2. It was clear that you were proud of this "achievement" as the numbers were announced on October 12, 2022, earlier than ever before. I say "achievement" in quotes as this is still a huge way off the original planned guidance. You could also only deliver 61.3% of those produced vehicles. You had already taken logistics in-house, and knew your production rate, plus knew you were ramping up, so why was there no foresight to actually plan for higher deliveries?
It was again mentioned that you had sufficient liquidity to run to at least Q4 2023, yet at the same time you announced up to $1.5bn of share dilution to raise more funds at the same time the share price was consistently dropping. Going back to the CNBC interview where Peter mentioned he was all in on share options, he said that was his motivation - why announce additional funding 1 year before required while the share price was so low. You claim to be consistently ramping production and deliveries, and claim to have liquidity for 1 year, the higher production and deliveries should help raise the share price a little, why not wait to raise so that the dilution effect is lower for your existing shareholders?
This is the second raise announced after the green bonds announced on December 20, 2021 which could involve further dilution. We were also hit an $8bn shelf offering on August 29, 2022 - I understand that just $600m of the recent offering is part of the shelf offering and the remaining $915m is additional dilution?

When it came to shareholders voting to pass through the merger agreement, Peter did a video requesting that shareholders vote to approve all items as otherwise the merger would fail (https://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose...d-motors-needs-more-votes-for-32m-merger.html). At a time when you needed us, the shareholders, you came out and did a pleading video. When we now need you to do something about the plummeting share price, you do nothing but remain as quiet and secretive as you have since that video. We voted the deal through as we believed (and to some extent still do) in Lucid, we knew funding would be required, so voted through the ability to add shares without further votes, knowing this would bring dilution to ourselves in the process.
Remember though that this was also all based on those original promises, but as a company the performance has been dismal. We accept there are some issues out of your control, but it is more than that as the rest of the industry has been performing much better than Lucid. The real issue though is the complete lack of updates, and lack of empathy for the shareholders sitting on over 50% losses, it is fine to remind us that this is a long term project, but let us remind you of missed promises and abject failure from the start.

Most investors follow all the news regarding Lucid, but still remain in the dark as to the current performance until the next earnings call, as can been seen from my earlier comments, most earnings have unequivocally brought more bad news for investors.
We are investors all year round, not just when you release earnings, we need more than pictures of you and your team smiling gleefully holding up 3 and 4 fingers to point to some inside secret - it feels like you a sticking one finger up at us, all while you continue to praise underwhelming news masquerading as achievements.

A lot of investors watch the drone flyover videos from Bear's Workshop, and we gain more insight from those than from the actual company. In the early days they provided hope that you were on target, that turned out to be misguided, but coupled with your comments it seemed justified at the time. Those same videos now fill us with dread as cars are just building up on-site. They at least show that production has indeed ramped up, but they cannot explain why you are not delivering the vehicles - and as usual there is no official comment. Until they are delivered they are just a cost to the company. What good is production if you cannot deliver and collect the income?
It has raised many questions and criticism that you have no demand. This isn't helped by the reduced reservations mentioned in the latest earnings, and also isn't helped by the "available now" section of your website. How can you have available inventory when there are so many customers waiting for their vehicle? Did you purposefully build extra of the GT trim in hopes of selling more, or are there really that many cancellations with no other reservation holders waiting for the same specification?

On social media there is a lot of criticism for Peter and the PR team, some is justified, some maybe not. With stunts like cars in boxes, and the afore mentioned pictures, coupled with low production and even lower deliveries, it is no surprise that there is criticism. There are also plenty of interviews (and I believe some earnings) where Peter is asked questions, but he avoids answering by extolling the virtues of your technology and vertical integration. We know this and do not need it repeated constantly, we need some action. What good is the technology and vertical integration if it is not achieving anything? Where are the benefits of vertical integration as it is definitely not shown in production and delivery numbers. What benefits are there from having this advanced technology, there are no licensing deals to bring in extra income, and it is not producing the demand if we look at latest reservation numbers. There has been no further mention of technology for ESS since the merger, is this still planned? By all means the focus has to be on the vehicles, but some updates on other business aspects would be useful to investors.

Signed,

A disgruntled shareholder
Chill out, LCID was always a risky investment. Inflation didn't help. All growth stocks tanked. If you have money, average down. This was always a 5 year investment at least. Don't expect a quick rebound to the high 50's, those days have sailed. I'm buying every paycheck, and will hold a decade. Lets see where LCID is then. I'm not buying LCID to make a quick buck, and neither should you. Just be patient. They will prevail once they sort out production and delivery.

The last couple years in manufacturing have been wrought with unprecedented massive challenges for everyone, not just the automotive industry. For example, my brother is an aerospace industry mechanical engineer and his company was supposed to deliver a liquid helium cooling system this week, and they were just told last week by a supplier that the control modules they needed to complete the install, which were supposed to be delivered last week, will now not be delivered until August 2023, with no explanation given. Meanwhile my cousin’s husband owns a tortilla factory and he can only achieve 1/2 of production goals because the NEW equipment that he has installed turns out to not be capable of producing what it claimed it could do. Demand is not the problem. He may literally go out of business because of not being able to generate revenue even though demand is strong due to a manufacturing hurdle. The problem is logistical nightmares where even when demand is strong, and then once you’ve manufactured the the damn thing you still can’t get trucks to deliver the items you produced.

So there, I’m not Peter but I just gave you an explanation for what’s probably going on and why your short term expectations and Lucid’s short term goals haven’t been met. That and the market as a whole is IRRATIONAL chaos right now and is not following previous patterns, and share price is only meaningful to someone who’s looking to sell.

That said I am really not in favor of non Lucid Owners in this forum "LUCIDOWNERS.COM" unless we want to rename it as something else. There are other forums for investors.

I suppose it depends how you define a "Lucid owner", I am technically an owner as I own the stock. The site is not specific enough to be "lucidvehicleowners.com".
I do though agree with you to some extent, but as this is the investor's section of the website I do not believe restrictions should apply to non-vehicle owners, but can see that it would be sensible to restrict some sections to vehicle owners.
I have made my position clear too, I am trying to deceive anyone by claiming to own the vehicle.

Anyways, back to topic which is OP's mention of Lucid's lack of transparency? and failure to keep promises even revised ones. 2020, 2021, extending to 2022 a lot of companies had and are still dealing with supply chain issues. Perhaps I wasnt shocked that LCID had to cut their delivery numbers several times since I am generally aware of the issues either through the forums or just in general seeing other companies miss their targets too. It's a global issue. Sometimes even more unpredicted issues come out after a revised guidance! If a company severely cuts their guidance so its significantly easier to meet or even pass it, regardless, their stock price will plummet. As an investor and ex day trader I have to make adjustments myself and not rely too much on company guidance.

Yes, there were a lot of supply chain issues beginning in 2020, but remember that the guidance from Lucid was provided in 2021 around the height of those issues. If Lucid were not aware of the issues when providing their guidance then that just raises questions about the competency of the people involved. As I said, we accept some things were out of their control and can understand a cut in production due to those issues, that explains the first cut down to 12k-14k, but what about the second cut? The supply chain issues have not been mentioned as an ongoing problem, so is it fair to assume this is an issue still? It may well be, but without Lucid confirming this then it is just speculation. The other aspect is that other manufacturers do not seem to have had anywhere near the same problems, I am not aware of another vehicle manufacturer that has had to cut guidance for this year by 65%, even other start ups (that have the capital to enter production without further funding). I am happy to be corrected though if there are any.

So there, I’m not Peter but I just gave you an explanation for what’s probably going on and why your short term expectations and Lucid’s short term goals haven’t been met. That and the market as a whole is IRRATIONAL chaos right now and is not following previous patterns, and share price is only meaningful to someone who’s looking to sell.

And this is the point, "probably" (my added emphasis in your quote) is just a guess and does not explain the issues. It is fine if there are issues with logistics, but tell your investors, make them aware that you are aware of any issues and are working to resolve them. I am able to guess at the issues myself, and have recently been stating that it is likely logistics issues that are causing the backlog, but as an investor I would like Lucid to acknowledge issues rather than pretend investors do not care.

2nd cut was when they realized the executives they hired weren't doing there job. Notice the ramp up after those 5 or 6 were kicked out. Agree, CEO should have paid more attention, he was too confident. Didn't lie. He is much more honest than Ego Musk aka cybertruck, roadster, boring tunnel, neurolink, robotaxis- lie, ie, lie

I suppose it depends how you define a "Lucid owner", I am technically an owner as I own the stock. The site is not specific enough to be "lucidvehicleowners.com".
I do though agree with you to some extent, but as this is the investor's section of the website I do not believe restrictions should apply to non-vehicle owners, but can see that it would be sensible to restrict some sections to vehicle owners.
I have made my position clear too, I am trying to deceive anyone by claiming to own the vehicle.

Yes, there were a lot of supply chain issues beginning in 2020, but remember that the guidance from Lucid was provided in 2021 around the height of those issues. If Lucid were not aware of the issues when providing their guidance then that just raises questions about the competency of the people involved. As I said, we accept some things were out of their control and can understand a cut in production due to those issues, that explains the first cut down to 12k-14k, but what about the second cut? The supply chain issues have not been mentioned as an ongoing problem, so is it fair to assume this is an issue still? It may well be, but without Lucid confirming this then it is just speculation. The other aspect is that other manufacturers do not seem to have had anywhere near the same problems, I am not aware of another vehicle manufacturer that has had to cut guidance for this year by 65%, even other start ups (that have the capital to enter production without further funding). I am happy to be corrected though if there are any.

And this is the point, "probably" (my added emphasis in your quote) is just a guess and does not explain the issues. It is fine if there are issues with logistics, but tell your investors, make them aware that you are aware of any issues and are working to resolve them. I am able to guess at the issues myself, and have recently been stating that it is likely logistics issues that are causing the backlog, but as an investor I would like Lucid to acknowledge issues rather than pretend investors do not care.
Well no one focuses on it, but here is just one example of supply chain constraints affecting a legacy mfg.

You might be in the wrong place - this forum is about the cars and the ownership experience. There are many investor's forums you could join and rant to.
If you bought $LCID, I assume you have big-boy/girl pants and understand the risks of investing.
Second this

The last couple years in manufacturing have been wrought with unprecedented massive challenges for everyone, not just the automotive industry. For example, my brother is an aerospace industry mechanical engineer and his company was supposed to deliver a liquid helium cooling system this week, and they were just told last week by a supplier that the control modules they needed to complete the install, which were supposed to be delivered last week, will now not be delivered until August 2023, with no explanation given. Meanwhile my cousin’s husband owns a tortilla factory and he can only achieve 1/2 of production goals because the NEW equipment that he has installed turns out to not be capable of producing what it claimed it could do. Demand is not the problem. He may literally go out of business because of not being able to generate revenue even though demand is strong due to a manufacturing hurdle. The problem is logistical nightmares where even when demand is strong, and then once you’ve manufactured the the damn thing you still can’t get trucks to deliver the items you produced.

Yup. My sister-in-law's range hood on her island kitchen failed. The replacement arrived last week, FOURTEEN months after she ordered it.

Yup. My sister-in-law's range hood on her island kitchen failed. The replacement arrived last week, FOURTEEN months after she ordered it.
It took us 11 months to get a GE Monogram microwave!

I don’t think Lucid is obligated to comment on Bears Workshop flyover videos.

Well no one focuses on it, but here is just one example of supply chain constraints affecting a legacy mfg.

Wow, Ford is really misleading their investors!
I had to wait 6 months for my Samsung fridge, and then they sent the wrong one and I had to wait another three months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back