Open Letter to Peter and Team - a rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Vizio M and P series TVs in my house. The picture quality of Sony is the best because of their excellent video processor. Samsung is close followed by LG and Vizio. I worked in that field for many years BTW. The mid range Sony and Samsung or barely average. On a scale of 1 to 10 in picture quality, OLED is probably a 10 but it has a screen burn issue. Among QLEDs Sony is probably a 9 followed by Samsung 8+, LG and Vizio 7+ if you compare equivalent models but Vizio is best bang for the buck and I have 2 x 65, 1 x 55, 2 X 48 Vizio. One in each of the 4 bedrooms, 1 in the family room and 1 in the back Patio. I have 2 x 7.1 Onkyo/Polk systems but in the smaller rooms I am getting Vizio M series 5.1 sound bars.
This has changed recently; I used to agree with you that Samsung TVs were top of the line, and they were. Now LG bests them every time.

This has changed recently; I used to agree with you that Samsung TVs were top of the line, and they were. Now LG bests them every time.
Yes. LG and Vizio were closing the gap last time I looked. So, I am not surprised if LG overtook Samsung now. If I remember correctly LG supplies panels to Samsung and even Vizio. They all have their own video processors, streaming Apps but I prefer Google TV Chromecast 4k with Remote these days over even Roku. The built in apps are very limited. Among the Chinese, TCL is rising.

Yes. LG and Vizio were closing the gap last time I looked. So, I am not surprised if LG overtook Samsung now. If I remember correctly LG supplies panels to Samsung and even Vizio. They all have their own video processors, streaming Apps but I prefer Google TV Chromecast 4k with Remote these days over even Roku. The built in apps are very limited. Among the Chinese, TCL is rising.
Agreed on all points, except I prefer my Apple TV 4k, but that's just personal preference.

I don’t know, but many of us are fine with it.
Thank god, I was getting so sick of yet another non-Lucid owner/reservation holder offering up advice about how to run a car company. Yeah I know he owns the stock but this is a forum for owners/reservation holders. My grandma probably has some LCID stock as part of her Vanguard fund too and doesn’t even know it. Maybe I’ll go ask her to give Peter advice.

Thank god, I was getting so sick of yet another non-Lucid owner/reservation holder offering up advice about how to run a car company. Yeah I know he owns the stock but this is a forum for owners/reservation holders. My grandma probably has some LCID stock as part of her Vanguard fund too and doesn’t even know it. Maybe I’ll go ask her to give Peter advice.

I never said I wasn't a reservation holder, I said I did not own the vehicle and it is not yet available in my country.

And I never actually put any advice in there, just a collection of frustrations and questions.

If you're so sick of it why do you keep coming back and replying? Feel free to ignore this thread if you feel so strongly about it, that is not advice, just a comment. Or maybe you should join the mod team and ensure that people can only join the forum if they are vehicle owners/reservation holders, again not advice just a thought.

I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread. We’re long past the point where anything constructive is being said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back