Reminder! May 31 last day to reserve before price increase

Congrats to all existing Air owners or soon to be Air owners!!! You depreciative asset just spiked up in appreciation! 👏 👏 👏

Upgrade is not retaining old prices, I just tried.
before june 1st, i've been getting different answers from different SA, but my SA has never put it in writing, which is why i asked here if anyone's been able to get it in writing, which is probably as close to a confirmation as we can get.

@noobzilla said that he got it in writing that upgrading keeps the original pricing. so we'll probably see the fallout of this in the next week or so

I just got an email that I have until end of June to change my Pure reservation to Touring or GT for original price.

Tesla just announced another round of price hikes across the board and anything decent is within striking distance of the Pure (with rebates). Glad I got my Pure reserved before the hike. Seems like a bargain now - kinda

Lithium and nickel are at all time high. Buying these cars is like buying cryptos.

Kinda crazy to think that a 77k car is a bargain now with all the price increases happening

Especially for us older folks. My first car was a brand new VW Beetle that cost $1800. And that was with electric clutch, AM radio and manual crank sun roof!😀

Kinda crazy to think that a 77k car is a bargain now with all the price increases happening
People justify it bc of gas price. American is enjoying cheaper gasoline despite gas price is still climbing up. Rest of world is paying 2x to 3x what Americans are paying and don’t have Average American per capita income.

I have a feeling Lucid people saw this post and decided to counter it by forcing PURE reservations upgrade deadline to Touring/GT by June 30.

In case anyone was wondering, if you upgrade your pure to GT before 6/30, but downgrade again before the 30 day confirmation deadline, you will forfeit the original pricing. so gotta be sure if you want the upgrade, cuz if you end up changing your mind, you'll lose your original pure/touring pricing.

Back