2282 cars

Sandvinsd

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
So it looks like Lucid produced 2282 cars in Q3, delivering 1398, and they reiterated their reduced 2022 production guidance. Glad to see more cars out there!

I'm glad they held to their previous production guidance.
Hope that build quality is maintained or improving, and the delay in delivery of the other 884 cars (39% of Q3 production! ) isn't held back by remedial work at the delivery centers again.

I'm glad they held to their previous production guidance.
Hope that build quality is maintained or improving, and the delay in delivery of the other 884 cars (39% of Q3 production! ) isn't held back by remedial work at the delivery centers again.
Judging from how many of these cars are currently at the service centers and the logistics of getting them delivered from the SCs when folks are too far away from the SCs, I'm guessing that it's mostly around scheduling. It sounded like working around customers' schedules for pick-up takes a bit longer than anticipated.

Does anyone have Intel on how many GT reservations they had? Curious what these numbers mean regarding Touring production.

What if some of the 884 cars are on their way to Europe for delivery?

• Hmm
Reactions: DJL
Does anyone have Intel on how many GT reservations they had? Curious what these numbers mean regarding Touring production.
They won't release the breakdown. All Lucid mentioned was that Touring was the least popular

1 Pure
2 Grand Touring
3 Touring

Probably the reason why Pure's are still slotted in for Q4

They won't release the breakdown. All Lucid mentioned was that Touring was the least popular

1 Pure
2 Grand Touring
3 Touring

Probably the reason why Pure's are still slotted in for Q4
Are you saying you think they will produce all the Touring models in Q4 AND start Pure, too? Touring models are supposed to be out before Pure I think

Are you saying you think they will produce all the Touring models in Q4 AND start Pure, too? Touring models are supposed to be out before Pure I think
I think they will start production on Pure, for sure. Touring likely. They will not necessarily wait for Touring in order to do Pure.

They will not finish Touring in Q4. I've been told repeatedly not to expect my Touring until at least Q1 of next year, and I ordered back in February.

A second (or second and third) line will have to start up at some point in the quarter, I think. Unless during the call they announce that they don't expect to start Touring or Pure this Q after all. But I can't see what would have changed their minds on that at this point. Unless they got a flood of GT orders in the past two months and want to maximize revenue. But I strongly doubt that.

I was just told within the last week that Touring production is scheduled this quarter

I was just told within the last week that Touring production is scheduled this quarter
Good to know. In that case, I don't see them changing anything about what they said last quarter. Touring and Pure will likely go into production around the same time. They must be close to finishing al the GT and GT-P orders they have.

Back