Price now reduced by $7500

I believe the sale tax is on the total purchased price before air credit, this is my PA, look at the total cash price with sale taxView attachment 9751
No, it's based in the price of the car only with options plus the $1,650 destination fee.

Sorry try to understand, since I live in TX
I have to pay tax here, Do I pay tax on amount of 113,350 or 104,947(after Air Credit)?

Sorry try to understand, since I live in TX
I have to pay tax here, Do I pay tax on amount of 113,350 or 104,947(after Air Credit)?
$104,947 after the credit. So add up the price of the car after the $7,500 off plus the $1,650 destination fee. That total is what you pay sales tax on. I have to stress my situation a bit different since I paid in full including the tax the amount BEFORE Lucid issued me the $7,500 credit. My sales tax dropped by $450 as a result of the credit because the overall price of the car went down.

I just spoke with my DA. He was happy to announce that I would be getting the $7500 price reduction off of my legacy priced Touring. Woohoo!! DA said I will be getting a new purchase agreement ASAP. I will confirm when I get it.
Sorry for the delay, but revised purchase agreement recieved. Lucid is flying my brother and I to Denver from Wichita on Saturday, Feb 25th for 1pm pickup of my Touring, Zenith Red, Tahoe, 19", DD Pro and SS Pro. Planning on having a great drive home. I can't wait!!!

Sorry for the delay, but revised purchase agreement recieved. Lucid is flying my brother and I to Denver from Wichita on Saturday, Feb 25th for 1pm pickup of my Touring, Zenith Red, Tahoe, 19", DD Pro and SS Pro. Planning on having a great drive home. I can't wait!!!
Nice. Say hi to Anton and the crew for me. Great group of people over there in Denver. You're going to have a good time.

I have legacy pricing on a Touring and I am getting the $7,500 credit. Delivery expected mid March. Easy working with BoA/Lucid Financial on approval for financing and finalizing the numbers. I don’t know why people complain so much on this forum. Everything has worked smoothly for me.

Back