2.4.x OTA

Front camera properly alligned after update. Previously the front parking view cameras were mis-alligned with the center portion appearing closer to the car. This was most apparent when looking at a straight line such as a curb. This corrented itself after the update. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this?
The 2.4.4 update process worked with no problems. The other features work, as advertised.

now that a good many of us have gotten past the downloading issues can anyone go into detail about what this update had brought to the table?
I installed the update remotely and haven't been to the car since the update

I got the update last night for my early delivery (3/22) GT . Downloaded while parked at the airport. No issues. I’ll play with it tomorrow.

Still waiting on update for our ‘24 Touring.

my 2023 AT has not received any notification for updates.
Same here...BUT my car has been connected to my Wifi continuously over 3.5hrs now...

Last edited:
Glad some Touring owners are starting to see the update roll in. I’ve got a 24 Touring waiting impatiently.

Just got the update for my Touring. Now to start the install!

my 2023 AT has not received any notification for updates.
Shortly after I posted this message, I received notification for 2.4.4 update.

Little over an hour, the car shows 14% complete.
IMG_20240922_222909282.webp

I installed 2.4.4 last night on my AGT in Vancouver BC canada. No issues with the installation.

Benefits of this update for those outside of the USA is more limited. I was excited to trial Lucid assistant and compare it to Alexa and I have to say that I'm very disappointed. It could not call any of my contacts or navigate me to any location. I had to request many times to call my wife and finally it got it right based on what it transcribed but said it couldn't find it in my contact. Alexa was also inconsistent but it would be able to call my wife maybe about 60% of the time whereas Lucid got it 0%. Furthermore the Lucid assistant does not have the ability to search the internet for answers to random questions which I used quite a bit with Alexa and which is a big advantage I noticed over my Mercedes assistant and Tesla's assistant.

None of the dreamDrive Pro features are available in Canada so I couldn't test any of them out.

Garage door opener does appear to work well and waking up the car with the app is faster so those are the main features those of us outside of the USA can expect.

Back