2.4.x OTA

It's really interesting that it appears they are not rolling this out to Pure models...I wonder why that would be
Probably because there are less Pure models than GTs and ATs as Pure models were last to sell. And maybe the owners are not here as much as old timer GT users.

Still haven't received it 2024 touring.

So CS walked me thru several reset steps but the error is still there. Looks like it needs to go in for service at the center. Hopefully that will happen next week.
I talked to Service Center and they said that even with 2.4.4 that I have they are pushing another patch to fix the cameras as I am not the only one. I am unsure if they really mean that as perhaps they are thinking I have 2.4.0 or 2.4.2 and by getting 2.4.4 it will fix it . They said if I am still having trouble in a week to call them and they will bring the car in to look it over.

Anyone with a Pure get the OTA for 2.4.2? I'm still seeing nothing.

2024 Pure and currently waiting. I will give it a week and call if it is still pending. The last two updates for me took service visits due to what they suspect was a low ATT signal and possibly WiFi compatibility issues. The case is still open, and we are still figuring it out. My tech asked to call in a week and if I still don’t have it, Lucid and I will be back to troubleshooting it. Curious if anyone using Tplink Deco mesh in the same boat as me?

I talked to Service Center and they said that even with 2.4.4 that I have they are pushing another patch to fix the cameras as I am not the only one. I am unsure if they really mean that as perhaps they are thinking I have 2.4.0 or 2.4.2 and by getting 2.4.4 it will fix it . They said if I am still having trouble in a week to call them and they will bring the car in to look it over.

Spoke too soon on my previous post, my cameras aren't working after a reset 😂

My Touring got its notice yesterday. I downloaded this morning at 9:05 with 31% SOC. It finished at 11:10 with 30% SOC.

Received the notice to install 2.4.4 early this morning, Touring March '23 delivery. It took over two hours to install, first thing I noticed was the app on the phone needed to be restarted, had 70% SOC but was showing in red low battery. After the restart it reported the battery level correctly, and yes, the wake up from the app takes < 5 seconds.

Received the notice to install 2.4.4 early this morning, Touring March '23 delivery. It took over two hours to install, first thing I noticed was the app on the phone needed to be restarted, had 70% SOC but was showing in red low battery. After the restart it reported the battery level correctly, and yes, the wake up from the app takes < 5 seconds.
Just tested app wake up, was legit 2 seconds. Wow. Was like a minute or sometimes even more for me before (Pixel 7 Pro). Cameras still not working. Update is nice and all, but to those waiting / haven't received it yet -- grass isn't always greener on the other side. I've become pretty dependent on my turn signal cameras so not having them kinda sucks 😂

I'm thinking that the increased wake up performance is due to the fact that the vehicle is now staying connected to wi-fi (hopefully in a very low power state). As I previously reported, I am now seeing a constant connection to my Eero at home. I hope that this doesn't increase vampire drain.

I'm thinking that the increased wake up performance is due to the fact that the vehicle is now staying connected to wi-fi (hopefully in a very low power state). As I previously reported, I am now seeing a constant connection to my Eero at home. I hope that this doesn't increase vampire drain.
Definitely not WiFi. I've never connected my car to my WiFi, ever, not even the day I took delivery. To this day I still don't even know if the WiFi module even works!

Anyone on the east coast receive the update? I have a Touring model and haven't received the update yet.

Anyone on the east coast receive the update? I have a Touring model and haven't received the update yet.
East coast Touring and I still haven't received it.

east coast here with a 2023 touring. got it last night and installed overnight.

i haven't had much time to test it out, but was out for 10 mins and saw some of the new magic work. i should be out driving in about an hour for 30 mins and will try the LCAS then. I did just do a Air logo reset out of caution. will see if the cameras are working or not.

It's really interesting that it appears they are not rolling this out to Pure models...I wonder why that would be
It’s interesting because it includes both AWD & RWD variants of the Pure. I don’t know why they would be waiting to roll it out to both variants of the Pure. I’m sure it will come eventually, we’re just at the end of the line…somebody has to be. ;)

Back