2.4.x OTA

It’s interesting because it includes both AWD & RWD variants of the Pure. I don’t know why they would be waiting to roll it out to both variants of the Pure. I’m sure it will come eventually, we’re just at the end of the line…somebody has to be. ;)
There was an owner in this forum with Pure AWD who got this update during the initial rollout a few weeks back. I have not heard any other updates from Pure owners in this forum since then. Let's see where we are in a week from now and I would assume most of us would have it by then! I am so looking forward to the Homelink enhancements!

Anyone on the east coast receive the update? I have a Touring model and haven't received the update yet.
Received it this morning in Maryland on a Touring

I have a 23 Touring and no update yet. I don't have DDP and am assuming those with it will get the update first. ??

'23 Touring...no update here either...but saw the car stay connected to the Wi-Fi for over 3hrs yesterday. I'm hopeful it'll be here shortly!

Since I updated, my adaptive cruise control doesn’t work anymore. It’s grayed out on the display, and it won’t hold the speed when you let off the accelerator.

Talked to CS, did a brake pedal reboot and still didn’t work. Is anyone else having this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_4007.webp
    IMG_4007.webp
    624.1 KB · Views: 106
Since I updated, my adaptive cruise control doesn’t work anymore. It’s grayed out on the display, and it won’t hold the speed when you let off the accelerator.

Talked to CS, did a brake pedal reboot and still didn’t work. Is anyone else having this issue?
After enabling adaptive cruise, are you actually engaging it by pressing the toggle on the rotary knob on the left side of the steering wheel?

Got the 2.4.4 today. Don't see the garage door opener button always on the screen, it still takes two clicks to open/close - first the home icon, then the door name. What am I missing?

After enabling adaptive cruise, are you actually engaging it by pressing the toggle on the rotary knob on the left side of the steering wheel?
Yup. Went through the whole process with CS

When I push the toggle button, it “sets” the speed. But everything is greyed out (like in the picture), and it doesn’t actually hold the speed.

Got the 2.4.4 today. Don't see the garage door opener button always on the screen, it still takes two clicks to open/close - first the home icon, then the door name. What am I missing?
I believe HomeLink is only "automatically present" when the camera feeds are up. (i.e.: Reversing out of a garage and closing the door without fiddling with menus).

Edit: I realized you're probably referring to the "Vehicle detects it's within 40m of a programmed garage door" feature. Not sure why this isn't working for you. Perhaps a new bug? 🤔

Last edited:
Back